Review by shanlife-2 -- Trip to Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
shanlife-2
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 1
2017 Reading Goal: 0
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanlife-2.html
Latest Review: Trip to Adele by R I Alyaseer and A I Alyaseer

Review by shanlife-2 -- Trip to Adele

Post by shanlife-2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Trip to Adele" by R I Alyaseer and A I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A Trip to Adele is a romantic novel that was self published in September 2016. This book revolves around three different lives. Unhappy married couple,Yaser and Mariam and their struggle to find happiness in their long marriage that lacked any passion. They search to find a memory that connected them. Nadia, a strong aggressive divorced mother, who shows the love for his son, Waleed. Her struggles of dealing with her ex-husband. Elias search for his long lost love Malika after eight year separation. Did he reunite with Malika? All were connected by the love of Adele and the desire to go and see Adele performing in Verona after her latest release album 25. Did they make it all to Adele's concert?

I really fell in love with the book, it's truly a work of art, how the chapters flowed well, how each character came in place. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This book has 227 pages but I didn't notice the length of the book. I kept on turning and turning the pages. It was really hard for me to put it down. The part I loved most was the ending of each chapter with Adele's lyrics and I found myself singing to most of the songs. The story was so beautiful narrated. Punctuation marks were used correctly used, great spacing. The book was perfectly edited. I didn't find any grammatical errors. The areas visited had such great description, how the streets were described, you could just imagine.

It was hard at first to understand the changing of characters, I had to read for a while to understand but after chapter 2. I got the hang of it and it began to flow well. The flow from one character to another was done well.

I really learned a lot from this book. This book shows the struggles of life, it's ups and down. We learned about the different cultures and different religions. The character I loved most was Nadia, she knew what she wanted and went for it. The number one love for her was her son.

This was a memorable book. I would recommend this book to people who love romantic books, people who love music. This book shows the power of music, that music can lift you up in your lowest and happiest moments and in your daily struggles never give up.

Trip to Adele
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like shanlife-2's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”