Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Essentially_Literate
Favorite Book: Beastly
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essentially-literate.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry

Post by Essentially_Literate »

Katie McGarry is one of my all time favorite young adult romance writers and her newest book, Say You'll Remember Me, is just as stunning and beautiful as her previous works such as the Pushing the Limits series and Thunder Road series. I can't tell you how much love I have for her books! I began to read them in high school and I'm still reading them today.

Say You'll Remember Me revolves around Drix and Elle. Drix took the fall for a crime he did not commit and had to go through a Second Chance Program to turn his life around. The program was created by the governor to slow down the school-to-prison pipeline. The governor's daughter is Elle who just wants to live her own life without her helicopter parents following her every move. Drix and Elle live completely different lives. So, how would they be able to understand each other? Filled with hardships and unexpected twists, Say You'll Remember Me is a book that's not easy to forget!

I'd love to talk about this book with anyone who's interested! Any questions are welcomed!
Chaitalir
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chaitalir »

I enjoyed this one a lot!!!! I love Katie McGarry's books and never feel disappointed by them. This one is no different! It's a quick read and an easy escape from reality. Cannot wait for her next release. A must-read!!!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”