Official Review: Sex and the Women by Heini Grünbaum

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kimmyschemy06
Currently Reading: The Searching Three
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimmyschemy06.html
Latest Review: Kazi Boku by M. Poyhonen

Re: Official Review: Sex and the Women by Heini Grünbaum

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

flimsyfab1 wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 01:22 the book just might be a good one for me!! bcus i am shy kid
Could be :) Thank you for your comment and welcome to the forum.
Melchi Asuma
Currently Reading: Patch Man
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melchi-asuma.html
Latest Review: The Roving Mind: A Modern Approach to Cognitive Enhancement by Anthony Simola
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Melchi Asuma »

An erotic, educational book that is also funny. Where do I sign up?
Kylebasdeo
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kylebasdeo »

Why do I feel like this is not a fictional book I have actually had some experience with these types of situation it's a pretty good book I should say
Nat Con55

Post by Nat Con55 »

I believe I definitely would like to read this one sounds interesting and erotic, but does it tell a good story as well??
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

Melchi Asuma wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 10:00 An erotic, educational book that is also funny. Where do I sign up?
:D Just click the Amazon link :D
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

Kylebasdeo wrote: 11 Feb 2018, 11:22 Why do I feel like this is not a fictional book I have actually had some experience with these types of situation it's a pretty good book I should say
I think I have that same feeling, I mean.. that this book is not totally fictional :D Thank you for the comment.
Hephzi Lolami
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hephzi-lolami.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Hephzi Lolami »

Putting the erotic scenes aside, I'm sure there are things I would gain reading 'sex and the women' but another thing is that I LOVE reading about sex, that's the ones that put the emotions and educational values into it. It's good to gain something new everyday right? Yes, so why not? Great review. Thanks for the details.
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

Hephzi Lolami wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 02:52 Putting the erotic scenes aside, I'm sure there are things I would gain reading 'sex and the women' but another thing is that I LOVE reading about sex, that's the ones that put the emotions and educational values into it. It's good to gain something new everyday right? Yes, so why not? Great review. Thanks for the details.
You're welcome. I hope you get a chance to read it.
NL Hartje
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Kushiel's Dart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nl-hartje.html
Latest Review: Looking forward as the Journey continues by George Mills

Post by NL Hartje »

MsTri wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 15:42 Aside from prejudice, I'm not offended by ANYthing and, in fact, sometimes wonder if I should reside in a gutter, *slips tongue firmly into cheek*. With that being said, I know I wouldn't be turned off by this book, and it actually seems like a very interesting read. I rarely read erotica, but this seems like an exception, and I especially like that it's written from the male POV. I'm especially interested in reading how he views male vs. female gratification... Thanks for being brave enough to read and review this.

Wow MsTri, I don't think I could have said this any better! You and I are certainly cut from the same cloth! :P
“So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
-Dr. Seuss
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

NL Hartje wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 14:33
MsTri wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 15:42 Aside from prejudice, I'm not offended by ANYthing and, in fact, sometimes wonder if I should reside in a gutter, *slips tongue firmly into cheek*. With that being said, I know I wouldn't be turned off by this book, and it actually seems like a very interesting read. I rarely read erotica, but this seems like an exception, and I especially like that it's written from the male POV. I'm especially interested in reading how he views male vs. female gratification... Thanks for being brave enough to read and review this.

Wow MsTri, I don't think I could have said this any better! You and I are certainly cut from the same cloth! :P
It seems like we have a lot of brave women around here :D
mizeniola
Currently Reading:

Post by mizeniola »

This book feels way more than fiction...It feels realistic and conversational ...
Beside the fact that vulgar words were used, I would recommend this book for lovers of erotic pleasure, not forgetting the fact that it is not for young readers :hand: :hand:
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

mizeniola wrote: 13 Feb 2018, 02:33 This book feels way more than fiction...It feels realistic and conversational ...
Beside the fact that vulgar words were used, I would recommend this book for lovers of erotic pleasure, not forgetting the fact that it is not for young readers :hand: :hand:
So true, especially about the book's being not for young readers. Thank you for your comment and welcome to the forum.
MsTri
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1029
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

NL Hartje wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 14:33

Ha ha ha! Glad to know there's someone else as warped as I (beside Stephen King)!
Cristina Chifane
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

It's interesting to have things told from a man's perspective. Thank you for your review.
"The madness of writing is the antidote to true madness." (Hanif Kureishi)
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
kimmyschemy06

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

cristinaro wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 08:14 It's interesting to have things told from a man's perspective. Thank you for your review.
You're welcome. It's one enjoyable book.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”