Official Review: Gray Wolf Mate: League Of Gallize Shifters

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephenkipkoech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Gray Wolf Mate: League Of Gallize Shifters

Post by Stephenkipkoech »

Being evolved in the shifters female characters have shown their great contribution in their perfomance
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Post by Jgideon »

Paranormal romance is not my usual cup of tea. However, from the review and the sample that I read, I can say that the author is very creative and the book is masterfully written. Thanks for the review.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1902
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

In the 'Official Review: Gray Wolf Mate: League of Gallize Shifters, by NYT bestseller, Dianna Love', the storyline of the book is clear and reading the review, the reader can assess the book well!
Roggyrus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roggyrus.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Roggyrus »

Roggyrus wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 18:50 This is an unusual love story.
This is an unusual love story, a respite from the common tale of romance we usually read. When love calls, it does so at the unexpected places. And here, the paranormal side may take the reader to the world of fantasy. But love as always entails sacrifices and pain. Thanks for your interesting review.
holsam_87
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 1691
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holsam-87.html
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by holsam_87 »

I like the idea of strong female characters and a mating curse to make this book stand out. The main thing that caught my attention was the wolf on the cover, as I'm a sucker for wolves and anything canine-related.
Samantha Holtsclaw

“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”

—J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Latest Review: Herai by Aaron D Key
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: Children of the Dark
Bookshelf Size: 3838
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Post by truebookaddict »

I'm not a paranormal romance reader, for the reasons you mentioned...they all seem too much the same, and I'm just not in to romance. That is interesting how they can shift into different animals. Sounds almost Harry Potter-ish. lol This definitely sounds like it will appeal to fans of the genre. Great review!
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
harrymadede
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by harrymadede »

A paranormal romance novel on shifters, mating curse is unique and interesting. Eye-catching book cover. I look forward to reading this book.
jennyd2003
Currently Reading: Kind Nepenthe
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyd2003.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler

Post by jennyd2003 »

Great review. I love shifter books. This one is definitely on my to read list.
CaitlynLynch
Currently Reading: Conquering Writer's Block and Summoning Inspiration
Bookshelf Size: 3245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlynlynch.html
Latest Review: The Hand That Feeds You by Amos Cartell
Reading Device: B01AZ7LQ00

Post by CaitlynLynch »

THere were too many characters just named in the sample for me. Ongoing series are only good if you start at the beginning.
jst123
Currently Reading: First Fruits
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by jst123 »

[i]Gray Wolf Mate[/i]: League Of Gallize Shifters

Chapter one to me was a bit confusing and couldn't connect properly but in chapter two begins to give me the picture that this story is a romantic one.

In this chapter the pain experienced by Tess Janver in chapter four has the beginning here. These two chapters are connecting the story well and you could see that although Tess was a strong woman, she wasn't as strong as one would think when she began to think about Cole Cavanough whom she fell in love with in college. The pain was that he left her without a word. This is painful and I could even feel as if it's happening to me. These parts qualifies the book to be a good one to read especially those going through the pain of missing the person they loved dearly.

This is my first time to hear about this interesting mating curse that Vercane mentions here to Cole and although Cole was in the military before, the physical pain he was going through at this time was deep due to an explosion. Cole is going through the physical pain as well as an emotional pain of missing Tess but emotional one was more than the physical one.
This is very interesting because its like these two started thinking about each other at the same time and i think they will meet in future because although Cole was thinking about going far away to forget about Tess, it was not the distance that would delete the memory of his lover- you cannot forget your lover by leaving him/her especially when you really loved him/her.

The book is teaching that many people fall in love at colleges and some whom I have personally asked have told me that they got married after college. College connects people and not just physically but emotionally.
And this is a good book to read especially from 18 years plus,those at colleges, as well those who have passed through college. I rate this book 3 out of 4 since I didn't finish reading the whole book.

Please guide me where i have not done well since it's my first time and I have interest in reading books.
By jst123
jeneros27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by jeneros27 »

Gray Wolf Mate League Of Gallize Shifters
By:DIANNE LOVE
-It was a fun , .
Too bad and too sad .This is my first time reading your book ms. dianne .Hope to read more of your books.
I am happy and i loved it . 😊
joshfee77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshfee77.html
Latest Review: In Time Forever by Stefan Raicu

Post by joshfee77 »

Paranormal romance is not a genre I would normally read, but this one sounds well done. I did enjoy the writing style in the sample. Great review!
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

Thanks for the review. I have read quite a few paranormal romances, but as you said, the plots tend to revolve around almost the same theme. Your review gives me hope that this one is going to be a bit different. From the excerpt I sampled, the inclusion of many animals in the shifter populace is something which caught my attention; and the 'mating curse' concept is also new for me. Looking forward to reading the entire book.
eddix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddix.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by eddix »

Thanks for this detailed review. The story sounds intriguing. I'm not a fan of the paranormal genre, but the twist in this one has piqued my curiosity. So, I might take a read. Very good review, and congrats to the author!
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

I am a fan of the romance genre. I agree that many books in the paranormal romance genre seem to have the same storyline. I'm glad that you liked the new concept in this book. Thanks for your review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”