Official Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to ...

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: One If by Carol B Allen
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Re: Official Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to ...

Post by Laney K »

This seems as though it is an emotional read about a girl who wants to find her mother again. This was an excellent review.
Eluan Robert
Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eluan-robert.html
Latest Review: Stupid Divorce by Vincent Fudge II

Post by Eluan Robert »

I would like to read this book but I'm also hoping it's not cliché
Veruksha Naiker
Favorite Book: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Veruksha Naiker »

This book had my heart skipping beats after each page and the ending! Oh, I eagerly await for book two because I almost cried at the end.

Thank you for your amazing review. :tiphat:
KarFulMar
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by KarFulMar »

Based upon your review, I'm having mixed feelings about the story. While I enjoy stories where the underdog is able to find a skill that they excell in, I still feel that this is yet another love story with the main female character being in the submissive role, dominated by a strong male character. It is my major complaint against love stories. For that reason, I'm going to pass on reading this one.
Chelsea Kamsi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Chelsea Kamsi »

I love the story a nice one I guess is another Romeo and Juliet now the sex scene too is good the prodigal slave is now going to be added to my book shelve
Mary Grace S 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mary Grace S 1 »

oh God, the Title it self makes me excited. After I read this novel felt really too much wonderful. I've been so alert with those suspense. My heart beats fast. It feels like I'm Lily. Its so really good. Got a lot of lessons to learned. I'll highly recommended this book to readers "The Prodigy Slave: Book One: Journey to Winter Garden" and I'm gonna rate it 3 out of 4 stars. But if possible I would love to rate it with 3.9. Road to perfection. :techie-reference:
Sara Khan 10

Post by Sara Khan 10 »

Wow, this is an amazing story. I never read this story before. Full of romantic and historical novel.
Thank you for your review!
Dave3041

Post by Dave3041 »

I Completely give this book 5 stars ✨ I am really in love with this. I have to get this book 📙.
Famooosha1
Currently Reading: The Richest Man In Babylon
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Famooosha1 »

The book kinda shows some breath taking adventures and romantic scenes as revealed by the great work done by the reviewer. The sad part I know I can't withstand is seeing a child taken away from her mother. I keep wondering what her fate would be and the suffering she stands to encounter in her journey. Thanks for the reviewer again for a great job done
Taha Ali 1

Post by Taha Ali 1 »

This kind of novel i always impressed and sink to great part of our life.Those on different place on the same river flow together surounding by a beautiful music comes from Lily paino beside to James warm heart.Aslave lovely heart and Jams friendshp make me forgot the unplasunt world.Thanks for the reveiw.
Winnrich
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-winnrich.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Winnrich »

A slave who can play the piano? Intriguing!
The storyline gives a message of hope despite difficult situations. Hopefully, Lily's dream of finding her mother eventually comes true.
Thanks for the review!
tumiso Julia

Post by tumiso Julia »

Life shifts u in the field of been bold in a young age to break the circle of enslavement, the journey has obstacles and tribulations but at the end u will definitely find a way, the word slave is how ppl are brought up and raised but she had a passion and a dream and that was in her hands, I won't read the book but it's a beautiful story
Hagar A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Hagar A »

I love the romantic story but I wish to read happy love story and I wait to read this story
Mary Maina 2

Post by Mary Maina 2 »

Ive really enjoyed reading the review and that gives me the courage to read the whole book...
Frisca
Favorite Book: Betrayal of Faith
Currently Reading: Quiet Mind Epic Life
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by Frisca »

Had I not read the book yet, I would definitely be willing to read it with an excellent review as this one. And I agree with the way their accent changed, but I figured it's just what happens when you're living a double life. For example, in Spanish there is the proper way such as those who live in the city, and a less proper way those living in a ranch would speak. I just have to that some of the language was not close of a problem to how the author described the situations people had to deal with in those days is crucial.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”