This forum is for discussing a single book or single series in each topic thread. Please set the title of the topic thread as the name of the book or series, and preferably include also the author's name if it fits. If you want to discuss a book in its entirety, i.e. you don't mind spoilers, please also include the word spoilers in the subject to warn users who may not want to read spoilers. If a thread does not have a clear spoiler warning, then it is against the forum rules to post spoilers in it. If you are an author or publisher, you may not start a topic about your own book; instead please click here to learn how to get your book or ebook reviewed.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 24 Dec 2017, 00:27
- Currently Reading: The Vatican Children
- Bookshelf Size: 21
The issues highlighted are something that one would take notice of, the societal pressure our teenagers face these days, the quick judgement society passes without weighing pros and cons.
It's a story about Aisha and Danish. Aisha is busy figuring out her life just like a regular teenager. Sex, masturbation, boys, keeping up with grades and school politics keep her busy. And currently, she is busy with another important task, to figure out what it means to be a woman! In not far away circle of society, Danish is a regular 23 year old boy who is busy trying to pass his final year exams of psychology, a failure and someone who is sure that he will end up as a nobody. His life and its miniscule acheivements are overshadowed by his seed-funded-startup-founder-brother whom he loves more than his life.
Life takes a turn when Danish is coerced by his parents to take a job as a student counselor in Aisha's school to help out teenagers with their experimental phase. There he meets Aisha and helps her in figuring out what she wants in her life. Along with her, Danish starts to enjoy the work. But then, fate plays a dirty hand and threatens to destroy Aisha's image and Danish's love for her. An impossible love..
A story that will take you back to your teenage days when you would have loved someone like Danish to be there in your life.
Reason: Edited out "Official"
- Whitney Marchelle
- Posts: 254
- Joined: 10 Oct 2017, 12:16
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 20
- Currently Reading: Clan and Conscience (Clan beginnings Book 6)
- Bookshelf Size: 46
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whitney-marchelle.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
- Posts: 926
- Joined: 17 Jun 2017, 12:25
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 65
- Bookshelf Size: 21
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
- Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 21 Jan 2018, 20:51
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 223
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovewreading89.html
- Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 25 May 2017, 04:14
- 2018 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 50
- Favorite Book: Fifty Shades Darker
- Currently Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades Trilogy #1)
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bewa.html
- Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 24 Nov 2017, 02:07
- Currently Reading: Cossack
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kutoyi-clare.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing