Review by Ennaia22 -- Yesterday by Samyann

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ennaia22
Currently Reading: A Book Without Dragons
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ennaia22.html
Latest Review: My Author Is Dead by Michel Bruneau

Review by Ennaia22 -- Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Ennaia22 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Yesterday" by Samyann.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I am Rating The Book Yesterday by Samyang as 3 out of 4. The story will go well for those who are interested in romance, soulmate, and fictional time travel experience. Of course, readers who prefer non-fictional stories may not b interested with it.

Going through the story, the main characters can make people in real lives feel the emotion that they bring into the readers. The story’s scenes are intricately described in such a manner that as if the characters are just in front of the reader portraying their own roles. For readers who are into romantic theme, this one is a good pick. Somehow, the story will ignite the reader’s heart for an extraordinary adventure. Perhaps, for a moment in time I quenches the thirsty minds of the readers about reincarnation, time travel, soulmates, and the power of fate.

This one will fascinate one’s imagination that will get you thinking: What if I was a notable person in my past life? The plot of the story reminds me of the familiar feelings I have in me that I once knew. It makes me believe that time travel do exist or should I say reincarnation is real. For people who have the same feelings as I have, this is a great story to read.

It provides a home for those who are lost in their thoughts about who they are. It shed some light to those who are interested with such time travelling experience. Readers like me who are into mysterious scenarios loved this kind of plot. It feeds our hungry imagination and brings life to our fantasies.

The story also proves that no matter who you were in your past life, if you believe in reincarnation, love will find its way. Believing in soulmates, it is noted that fate will make its way to connect to souls who really are meant for each other. The story will bring you to another level of acceptance of whole new things that whatever happened to someone’s past life, it will not affect the present.

For me, this kind of story ignites excitement. I don’t want to be biased but my interest with stories portrayed in the olden times really catches all my interest. At least the story gives a lot of hope to those readers, just like me, that there is always a writer who will feed their imaginations and curiosity. I could only imagine that if this story will be portrayed in a movie, there is great possibility that this will cause a lot of comments from the public and will create two groups between the believers and believers of time travel, reincarnation and soulmates.

Yesterday
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Ennaia22's review? Post a comment saying so!
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

You present a very positive review about this book. There is a lot of romance and also fantasy. I like your comment about the good description of scenes. Glad you liked this book. Thanks.
Ennaia22
Currently Reading: A Book Without Dragons
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ennaia22.html
Latest Review: My Author Is Dead by Michel Bruneau

Post by Ennaia22 »

Yes... I really like how the story went. But I would have loves it more when the story ended with a wedding ceremony.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Ennaia22 wrote: 22 Feb 2018, 08:16 Yes... I really like how the story went. But I would have loves it more when the story ended with a wedding ceremony.
Maybe in another life!!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”