Her Forever Cowboy By Debra Salonen

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Her Forever Cowboy By Debra Salonen

Post by Birdlady1950 »

West Coast Happily-Ever-After Book 1

In Debra Salonen's newest book, the reader finds bull rider Will Cavanaugh and professional business woman Anne Fraser. Will ambition's the top bull riding slot; however, an injury has sidelined him for the summer. Anne's just one pinch from making it big in New York's business world. Fate steps in to change Will and Anne's course in life. When Will's grandfather, A. J Cavenaugh, calls asking for summer help, Will immediately headed home. Anne receives the same request, setting her and her asthmatic daughter Zoey on the same path. She can't say no to her stepfather.

With well-developed characters and a slow built up of the romance between Anne and Will, Salonen created a sweet story. I love the way Salonen did not rush them, but let the emotion build from a simmer to a roaring fire. Through the trauma of asthma attracts, the influx of guest, and fighting their feelings, this book keeps the reader entertained.

Anne and Will have ghosts from the past they must overcome. Anne lives and works in New York while Will's on the rodeo tour. They know this life would not be the proper fit for a sickly child or marriage.

Meanwhile, Zoey's growing and becoming healthy in the dry western weather; making friends and loving the lifestyle. With so many obstacles to overcome, Salonen skillfully crafted an HEA romance. Although the story does contain intense emotional attraction, the love scene is not graphic or explicit. Instead, I found it sweet and full of emotion.

Salonen's scenes transition smoothly, the plot will hold your interest, and the pacing's in line with the length of the book. Salonen created to two independent people who are strong and reliable. Will's a true gentleman of the range with heart and commitment. Anne always juggled her professional obligations and her love for Zoey. It's lovely to see Anne mature and grow as she comes to understand her purpose in life and find her happy ever after.

Zoey's a beautiful character; typical of children her age. Without her, the story would not have been the same. Cowboys, ranching, a sweet child, and romance; what more could you want! I would not hesitate to buy this book for myself or a friend.

Recommendation: 4 stars

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest romance book review. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. All book reviews online and on my blog, are my opinions. Also, the ARC did not affect my voluntary romance novel review.
Whitney Marchelle
Currently Reading: Clan and Conscience (Clan beginnings Book 6)
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whitney-marchelle.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by Whitney Marchelle »

Great review, bull riding is not an sport I know a lot about or seen, but I can fully image it in this story.
migwi njoka
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by migwi njoka »

I loved the book
Bewa
Favorite Book: Fifty Shades Darker
Currently Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades Trilogy #1)
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bewa.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Bewa »

Well I will try and read this and see if I will understand the sport. Good review though.
Ella childs

Post by Ella childs »

:i enjoy reading this story it kept me interested thruout. The whole story.
Sudhanshu8

Post by Sudhanshu8 »

Happy endings are most expected one. Yes wish to see the same in most of the stories. But there are many stories which are different and unique we can say. Liked it's uniqueness. Good to read

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”