Review by Missnellus -- Escape by Belle Ami

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Missnellus
Currently Reading: Gideon: The Sound and The Glory
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-missnellus.html
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Review by Missnellus -- Escape by Belle Ami

Post by Missnellus »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Escape" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Living life as a spy in one of the most dangerous countries, Iran, has numbed Cyrus’ feelings. He boasts of proficiency in cooking, killing and making love to women. He is always able to hold down his feelings but not until a fiery red head, Lyla Wallace, an American Jewess, gets kidnapped from Dubai and assigned to him.

From the moment he sets his eyes on her, he knows she is trouble. Feelings long thought dead erupt from him like tornados, threatening to weaken him. Working deep inside oghab 2, Iran's nuclear intelligence ministry, he risks blowing his cover as a mossad spy when mossad asks him to sneak Lyla out of Iran, under the noses of its great military army. Israel, Iran's mortal enemy, has to make a decision to risk a confrontation with Iran by swooping into their borders to evacuate Cyrus and Lyla.

Belle has an enchanting way of captivating the reader's interest, by providing an over the edge story, that demands your undivided attention. The language used and the expressions are an impression of the writer's outstanding imagination, coupled with a well done research on the piece she's written on. I personally could not put the book down and yearned for more and more. After starting to read the book, it felt like an addiction and I had to read all of it on the same day.

The editor did a really great job as there are no spelling errors or repeated wordings or sentences. The narration runs smoothly with captions at the top of each page showing you different places and alternations of the feelings or thoughts running through various individuals. I personally felt like I was watching a movie, with the scenes perfectly playing before me in written form. Belle uses words intimately to describe, feelings, people, places in a way that makes you vividly visualize the surroundings or perfectly feel what the character feels at that particular moment.

The book ends on a high note, leaving you curious to really know what happens next. I'm really looking forward to read the next book in the series.
Every twist and turn of the narration was used to hold your breath and plunge you deeper into the essense of the story, leading me to rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. I was completely left without an option to rate the book otherwise. I would greatly recommend the book to teens and adult because it contains high sexual content and erotic scenes. Also to those who are constantly on the fright of a nuclearised middle east, have fun enjoying the book.

Escape
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like Missnellus's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”