Erotic Romance (possible spoilers)

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Booklover969
Currently Reading: Piazza Carousel
Bookshelf Size: 3

Erotic Romance (possible spoilers)

Post by Booklover969 »

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Erotic Romance is? I prefer the Indie authors but I have to say Calendar Girl by Audrey Varian is in the top 5. It may be vulgar but I tend to lean toward those because it is more of what I don't live in my everyday life. I did find them a little repetitive in story line. She finds a man she wants to sleep with, gives a piece of herself to them, and then decides she love them as friends except for her first man (the first book). The constant need to protect her dad and her sister. To be honest my favorite book in the series is when she is in Hawaii. I think is April or May. It's interesting and sexy in a weird way for me. Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me? :D
Whitney Marchelle
Currently Reading: Clan and Conscience (Clan beginnings Book 6)
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whitney-marchelle.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by Whitney Marchelle »

I really enjoy Joey W Hill. Knights of the Boardroom series is a favorite of mine. BDSM based, but with alot of normal relationship issues that you wouldn't think to find in that genre. Every couple is different and has a different level of the dom/sub relationship. I don't practice that lifestyle, but it's very hot to read.
fatrabbi50
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by fatrabbi50 »

That book seems like something I would love to read. Am going to try to find it and read it. Thanks for the review
Kimblewick
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kimblewick »

Hi Booklover969,
Don't worry you're not alone... but then again, I've always had a thing about motorcycles!
Her Body, Mind, Soul trilogy was also quite good fun..
Windwalker
Currently Reading: The Ways of Cats
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Windwalker »

I loved the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day. The unique twist of the man being the abuse victim with all the emotions and twists that went with it were very interesting. Somewhat similar to Fifty Shades but with a deeper exploration of the male psyche. It is a mental and emotional rollercoaster ride with. Cliffhanger at the end of the first four books. I couldn't put them down and enjoyed rereading a couple of the books recently.
Lolababs94
Favorite Author: Mariana Zapata
Favorite Book: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolababs94.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
fav_author_id: 11762

Post by Lolababs94 »

I like Evangeline Anderson's "Bride of the Kindred" series! Unlike most series, it doesn't get boring or monotonous even though she now has over 20 books in the series. And the scenes are hot!
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

The only one I can think of right now is the New Species series by Laurann Dohner. The erotic part isn't the plot but it does frequently come up.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”