Delivery Girl By Lily Kate

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TraceySab11488
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 68">Silver and Chrome</a>
Currently Reading: Seeing Stars
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-traceysab11488.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Delivery Girl By Lily Kate

Post by TraceySab11488 »

Delivery Girl: A Minnesota Nice Novel
By: Lily Kate

Andi is loyal to her father which is why she will be graduating this year with her degree in accounting, even though her passion is to become a comedian. Until she graduates, Andi works for Peretti's Pizza, her family's pizzeria.
One-night Andi delivers a Smiley Pizza to someone in a mansion. Upon walking up to the door, Andi hears two individuals having very enthusiastic sex. Debating what she should do, Andi eventually knocks when she no longer hears the couple. When the door suddenly opens, Andi falls forward in to the chest of Ryan Pierce, a hockey player for the Minnesota Stars. She immediately becomes embarrassed because not only did she fall in to his naked chest, he is only wearing a towel.
After their encounter Ryan orders pizza's from Peretti's Pizza on a regular basis asking for Andi to deliver the pizzas. after spending time together, Ryan asks Andi to go to his brother's wedding as his fake girlfriend. Andi agrees to the limitations of their agreement.
What happens when Ryan's career and desire to play for the LA Lightning is dependent on him being single? Could Ryan give up on his dream to play for the LA Lightning and stay with the Minnesota Stars? Can Andi give up her dream to be a comedian and move to Minnesota?

I give this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is the first book that I have read by Lily Kate and I certainly was not disappointed at all. I am a big fan of Sports Romance Novel and this book is now one of my favorite. I found next to no grammatical errors while reading this book. With a lot of Sports Romance Novel, there are usually a lot of questions that I end up having at the end and there are a lot of events that occur which seem irrelevant to the plot. However, with this book, I found that I have no questions to plague my mind and there are no events in the book which were irrelevant and made it hard to push through. In fact, I found that I could not put this book down. Lily Kate made this book near perfection with having the hot small-town hockey player, the average city girl and the possibility of their love ruining both of their dreams. I would recommend this book to anyone who was interested in Sports Romance Novels, especially if they are a big fan of hockey.
Miss ejay
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-ejay.html
Latest Review: "Guardian of Deceit" by William H. Coles

Post by Miss ejay »

Great job on the review. Definitely adding this to my want to read list
Latest Review: "Guardian of Deceit" by William H. Coles
ebethina
Currently Reading: Homeport
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebethina.html
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly

Post by ebethina »

Right now that is not exactly something I am interested however your review was so good it almost had me thinking about putting it on my list of reads. Great job on the review, thanks for sharing!
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly
Samann
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Samann »

A tick on this book, grammaticaly correct and smooth continous flow, my fovourite now
CommMayo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-commmayo.html
Latest Review: Changed by Vicki Stiefel
Reading Device: B00G2Y4WNY

Post by CommMayo »

Great review. If you liked this book, be sure to read the other book in the series: Boss Girl. I liked the second book even more than Delivery Girl!
Nenye progress
Currently Reading: Curve Coutour
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-progress.html
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Reading Device: 1400699169

Post by Nenye progress »

I look forward to reading this book. I love the interesting flow of event and the suspense. Great review.
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Melody1234
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melody1234.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by Melody1234 »

Review is really good! I'll be reading this book soon!
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Cynth 007
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Cynth 007 »

A great book,with so much to look forward to,l would like to read it.!
_itsKarieee
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by _itsKarieee »

This was a great book!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”