Official Review: 30th Century: Escape

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 238
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klareallison.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Re: Official Review: 30th Century: Escape

Post by KlareAllison »

It's interesting that Mark Kingston Levin depicts Jennifer Hero in his 30th Century: Escape, as a strong character. But, the reviewer's reference to "the numerous sex scenes toward the end of the novel" which "were very detailed and frequent," bring about some hesitation... Will I read this book? I dont know.
"Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, feeling nothing, and most disturbingly, caring about nothing".

- Mahbod Seraji, Rooftops of Tehran
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel
Ma Cheryll
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-cheryll.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Truly an interesting Book to read, especially to those who likes the concept of Time Travelling. Love that the Author showed the main Character’s desire to go back to her own time in the 21st Century, this just proves how people would take every opportunity to go back to the past and live life over, making better decisions and doing better choices hoping to come up with a better future, which is the best ESCAPE one could ever experience! Congratulations to the Author for being #BOTD, and thank you for the FREE book!
nanzirihadijjahyasin
Currently Reading: Heartache - Bad Boy Vibes
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nanzirihadijjahyasin.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Part II by B. Truly

Post by nanzirihadijjahyasin »

this is a great review, it gives you the entire summary of the book which is also easy to follow. its is also an interesting which will make a good read for me assuming the errors get fixed, i am going to love Jennifer's character; its very promising.
paulmuna
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by paulmuna »

Quick, precise and honest review, just reminded me of AVATAR movie and the STAR TREK SERIES.. thumbs up!
charchin24
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by charchin24 »

Im about to read the book. Hopefully it'll catch my interest on it.
TrishKissane
Currently Reading: Transforming Faith
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trishkissane.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Post by TrishKissane »

Thanks for the review. Have it on my shelf to read in future. I like that you have been unbiased in highlighting the high and low points of the book. Still not 100% certain I actually want to dive into this book and after reading your review will perhaps leave it on my shelf and wait to see if I am in the mood to pick it up.
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
Katerina Katapodi
Favorite Author: Rin Chupeco
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3829

Post by Katerina Katapodi »

This is a fiction book, however it gives some realistic dimensions of life. Some times, fiction is very close to reality, dispite exaggeration. Indeed there are people whose experience are extreme ones living in this world, and al people have their own way to ''Escape'' (as per book title here), from extreme problems. Some times life looks like a ferry-tale, but which is close to reality. It's mostly true, that if one starts his/her life with problems already from childhood, it's difficult later to restore easily his/her life, not impossible though. Here the way for hero to ''escape'' is be creative in her way, and not arrogant at all. Lost love in childhood mainly, in her life, has been replaced by creativity, in a little strange way, as a counterfoot, to face problems and difficulties of life. The creation and living in one own world is not strange nowaday. It can bring solutions to everyone. Indeed is finding ways to escape, and as a product of creativity, is build a world, of creation, some times also as self defence. Invent ways and solutions to cope with difficulties. The eternal struggle in life, in many ways, can lead to good results, even late, but never is too late, as we must learn to wait, not actually escape from reality in the strict meaning of the term, but learn little by little, to face problems in an effective way. Some ways advised, is reading, as also Einsteinhad said ''knowledge is power'', and thus discover our hidden forces that anyone can have and develop in similar cases..
Shamala60
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Shamala60 »

Time travel is a theme that very few know how to explain. It's a matter of theoretical ideas on how it happens. It has full of sex scenes which makes it enjoyable
Anyway the best author is the one who knows how to intergrate this information to write a fantastic novel. Great book
Mjnaza

Post by Mjnaza »

I'm interested with this novel but it's difficult for me to understand all the words.. But still looking forward to read this book.. Maybe on of this day
nfaaki
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by nfaaki »

The auther seems to include sex materials but that's OK with me however some readers may find it offensive. Anyway one of my best books so far
Milyondollarbb
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-milyondollarbb.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White

Post by Milyondollarbb »

Seeing comments that there a bit of some sex scenes, makes this book even more appealing to most people nowadays. The catch there would be if those parts were even meant to make the story even more interesting. Will be reading this in a bit.
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
Jennie1115
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Jennie1115 »

I just started to get into the book. The scenic descriptions are fantastic. So far I'm enjoying the read. Great review.
Cocornejo

Post by Cocornejo »

I loved this book. Definitly one of my favorites so far.
Premanand boodram
Currently Reading: Prophase
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Premanand boodram »

It's interesting an I enjoyed reading it..books like these are so very much worth my time spend in this book
Ogideon
Currently Reading:

Post by Ogideon »

Thank for the review for it has made me to develop intrest in reading the book,soon going for it.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”