Official Review: The house of trysts by Lucy white

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Andrewsonlinebook
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The house of trysts by Lucy white

Post by Andrewsonlinebook »

It is just naturak and no man can run away from the fact that men griw away from love. This is from the point of view of the practical part of it. But , mark u! What kind on love should we be talking about? Erotic, i suppose. If not the opposite is true with age.

-- 07 Sep 2017, 09:43 --

It is just natural and no man can run away from the fact that men grow away from love. This is from the point of view of the practical part of it. But , mark you! What kind of love should we be talking about? Erotic, i suppose. If not the opposite is true with age.
Darakhshan Nazir
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Darakhshan Nazir »

I love reading love stories but I don't know why this story seems one I shouldn't be reading . Thanks for great review I liked your review
Do Read And Comment On My Latest Review!!
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
Marylynn
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marylynn.html
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles

Post by Marylynn »

Seems like my type of book. Thank you for the review, it really was nice.
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: Color Me American by Silvia Sama-Lambiv

Post by Mallory Whitaker »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:Do drop by my new review when you get the time pls
Already did!
Andrewsonlinebook wrote:It is just natural and no man can run away from the fact that men grow away from love. This is from the point of view of the practical part of it. But , mark you! What kind of love should we be talking about? Erotic, i suppose. If not the opposite is true with age.
Aw, I like to think that not all men grow away from love. It always breaks my heart to hear people say things like that! Thank you for checking out my review!
Darakhshan Nazir wrote:I love reading love stories but I don't know why this story seems one I shouldn't be reading . Thanks for great review I liked your review
The love stories in this one have more than a bit of predictability to them after a certain point, so maybe that's it. Thank you for checking out my review! <3
Marylynn wrote:Seems like my type of book. Thank you for the review, it really was nice.
Excellent! I hope you read it and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading!
mumoscar
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mumoscar.html
Latest Review: Forbidden Someday by M. Acen
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mumoscar »

Your description is quite vivid and enticing. I used to like romantic narratives long ago but the desire seem to have dwindled. Maybe am already hooked once more after reading your review.
charlesjr2
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlesjr2.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by charlesjr2 »

Not my kind of book, but nice review.
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:

mumoscar wrote:Your description is quite vivid and enticing. I used to like romantic narratives long ago but the desire seem to have dwindled. Maybe am already hooked once more after reading your review.
Thank you! My desire for them ebbs all the time. This one just really piqued my interests. I hope you check it out! You should let me know if you do.
charlesjr2 wrote:Not my kind of book, but nice review.
Totally fair. Thank you for reading!
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

Very detailed and insightful review to a novel that seems to capture a lot. Iam open minded to read this. Thanks.
ritah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 03345">The Darziods' Stone</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ritah.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by ritah »

I appreciate the detailed review. I'm a fan of the romance genre, the book does interesting despite its flaws. I might check it out.
Sysybombaya
Currently Reading: Cocktails and Dreams
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sysybombaya.html
Reading Device: B01HMN15UQ

Post by Sysybombaya »

Thumbs up for the clear review!
Gingerbo0ks
Currently Reading: All the Crooked Saints
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gingerbo0ks.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Gingerbo0ks »

I used to be into books like these but haven't read any from this genre for a while. The Madam character sounds interesting and I'd be interested to see if the main character managed to save her marriage. It's a shame the ending seemed to drag though. Thanks for the review!
"One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:

Quinto wrote:Very detailed and insightful review to a novel that seems to capture a lot. Iam open minded to read this. Thanks.
Awesome! You'll have to let me know if you do! Thanks for stopping by <3
ritah wrote:I appreciate the detailed review. I'm a fan of the romance genre, the book does interesting despite its flaws. I might check it out.
Thank you! It really was interesting. I would recommend it to people who like the idea of the plot even if they're not big fan of romances. I really thought all the other aspects of the novel sold it way more than the romance.
Sysybombaya wrote:Thumbs up for the clear review!
Thank you!
Gingerbo0ks wrote:I used to be into books like these but haven't read any from this genre for a while. The Madam character sounds interesting and I'd be interested to see if the main character managed to save her marriage. It's a shame the ending seemed to drag though. Thanks for the review!
The Madam character is totally interesting. She is such a fabulous character. She makes the book worth it in my opinion! Thank you for checking my review!
Cyril Stephano Lissu
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cyril-stephano-lissu.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Cyril Stephano Lissu »

Having characters who are charming, witty, whimsical and amazing, have persuaded me to partake a reading of this book. Thank you for your great review!
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:

Cyril Stephano Lissu wrote:Having characters who are charming, witty, whimsical and amazing, have persuaded me to partake a reading of this book. Thank you for your great review!
Perfection! I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think and thank you for stopping by!
Cloe101
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cloe101.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Cloe101 »

Nice review, I don't know why I like this book but you have explained it so well. Thank you!
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”