Official Review: Temptation Trials Part I by B. Truly

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lit2018
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lit2018.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Re: Official Review: Temptation Trials Part I by B. Truly

Post by Lit2018 »

It reminds me of the reality show Big Brother,though there's no sex manipulation in that,not like this one.Also, the Hunger Games, where everything's manipulated and controlled by a leader.
Can't wait to read Part 2.
Lit2018
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lit2018.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Lit2018 »

2036..well,ill be over 50 by that time.if that is what the future will bring,I dont want to live then.there will be another world war and the entire world will be ruled by a heartless and completely crooked leader. I cant imagine watching my son being dictated by the regime as to who he will marry.
Regarding the book,it's unique and I love it.I couldnt put it down from the time i started reading,from morning till 9pm. The bad thing,I strained my eyes.
I admired the author's wild imagination.I loved on how she came up with those ideas of the story.I also loved the main characters and their love story,Stef and tobias,cali and cade.. It pained me though that they're not able to resist the urge which end up hurting their love ones.i hated them at that point,for being so weak..but then upon knowing that theyre just being manipulated and drugged, my heart went for them..
Im sad that when i came to the most thrilling part,when my imaginations started to run wild thinking of what will happen next,then Part 1 ended. :cry: this means i have to wait for the part 2 of this book and hope it will also be for free.i cant afford to buy so ill just wait.
To the new members, i recommend this book.you wont surely regret.if you found the sex scenes offensive,you can skip that part.but the whole story is good.
To the author, I only rate this 3 because Im still looking for more, I still have to read Part 2..till ending.saving money for it. :D
Martha40
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Martha40 »

Temptation Trials part I by B. Truly

Great novel but I feel the romance part was a bit rushed. It was entertaining.
Tovicb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Tovicb »

TEMPTATION TRIALS PART 1 BY B. TRULY

Nice storyline that is envisioning a future where marriages are being arranged. Although it's a bit scary imagining a marriage without love. The characters are capturing, they have this personality that makes a person curious. I will rate this book three out of four stars because I didn't like the idea of their food being drugged to ensure hyper activeness. Good job although anticipating part 2
williams_Joseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by williams_Joseph »

the review actually was really cool.
Oulababe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oulababe.html
Latest Review: Invisible Me by H M Irwing

Post by Oulababe »

The idea of a romance story based in a place where marriages are forced sounds captivating.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”