Official Review: Marriage Can Win

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
michelonline29
Favorite Book: The Eurasians
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelonline29.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Official Review: Marriage Can Win

Post by michelonline29 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Marriage Can Win" by Eric and Dr. Sakeisha Hylick.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever feel that your marriage is falling apart? Have you ever thought of giving up your marriage because of problems that you encounter from being married? Do you want your marriage to be successful despite the challenges you are encountering? Or are you in a relationship and planning to get married soon? If yes, then this book is for you.

Marriage Can Win is a book under romance genre by Eric and Dr. Sakeisha Hylick. This book is written by this couple based on their experiences and desire to support couples who have forgone hardships, heartbreak, and turmoil in their marriage. It is told in the first point of view of Eric and Dr. Sakeisha Hylick and has thirteen chapters with some tips and applications which the readers may apply in their relationship or marriage. As defined in the introduction, the word win means to be successful or victorious in a contest or conflict.

The book contains different pieces of advice, personal testimony, tips, and applications to readers to help and enlightens them regarding the important things that a married couple can consider in their marriage. The authors also support some statements by inserting some verse from a bible and adding various quotations from various sources. In addition, there are also various conversations from unidentified couples who have experienced woes in their marriage and what did they do to correct them, which was included by the authors.

When I started reading this book, I thought it is not suitable for me since I am not still married or in a relationship, but when I get through, I think I can learn something from reading the whole book though I cannot apply the tips and applications that the authors included after each chapter. I have learned that before planning to get married, everyone should look into possibilities that a married couple can encounter when entering into marriage. I like this book because it enlightens me about the different things that a married couple should look into and should consider in marriage. However, this book may not be exciting for readers who are not in a relationship and not married yet which can be the disadvantage of this book.

I rate Marriage Can Win a rating of 4 out of 4 stars because the book was well-written and is arranged step by step according to tips and applications. I highly recommend this book for everyone who is currently married and is facing different challenges in their marriage, couples who are planning to get married, and for individuals who are in relationships or even for single persons who wants to understand what a married couple can do for their marriage to be successful.

Marriage Can Win
View: on Bookshelves

Like michelonline29's review? Post a comment saying so!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

I am planning to get married soon! Not! But really thank you for the great review, I am sure to go for this book once I hear the wedding bells calling my name ;)
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Ulysismaxwel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ulysismaxwel »

The book is exallent.
5 stars
mumoscar
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mumoscar.html
Latest Review: Forbidden Someday by M. Acen
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mumoscar »

As it is, marriage is not an easy adventure. People discover things they have never expected to find in marriages that throw couples off-balance. but yes, marriage can win. This would a great book to read and refer to friends.
Great review.
michelonline29
Currently Reading:

Post by michelonline29 »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:I am planning to get married soon! Not! But really thank you for the great review, I am sure to go for this book once I hear the wedding bells calling my name ;)
Then you should consider reading this book soon. :)
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

With the divorce rate as high as it is, this is a very appropriate book for this world. Sounds like everyone could use it even if they are not in a relationship yet.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Gregory Chileshe
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gregory-chileshe.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Gregory Chileshe »

This appears to be an aweseome to read. Looking the title itself 'marriage can win'. this automatically attracts a passer-by who would be interested especially those find problems in marriage or relationship.
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
michelonline29
Currently Reading:

Post by michelonline29 »

mumoscar wrote:As it is, marriage is not an easy adventure. People discover things they have never expected to find in marriages that throw couples off-balance. but yes, marriage can win. This would a great book to read and refer to friends.
Great review.
Thank you! You should also try reading this book. :)

-- 06 Sep 2017, 09:01 --
kandscreeley wrote:With the divorce rate as high as it is, this is a very appropriate book for this world. Sounds like everyone could use it even if they are not in a relationship yet.
Yes probably. High divorce rate is one of the reasons why the authors to wrote this book. It is probably recommended for everyone, married or not :)

-- 06 Sep 2017, 09:48 --
Gregory Chileshe wrote:This appears to be an aweseome to read. Looking the title itself 'marriage can win'. this automatically attracts a passer-by who would be interested especially those find problems in marriage or relationship.
Yes probably. You must try this book too :)
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

I think this book will help as guide to couples out there who are having challenges in their relationship.

Excellent review!
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Gifty Naa Akushia
Currently Reading: HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifty-naa-akushia.html
Latest Review: "Tips, Myths and Rips: A Physician's Advice" by Morton E.Tavel
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Gifty Naa Akushia »

Thanks Michel for such a splendid review, this is a must read book for all couples and even those in relationships since no marriage nor relationship is immune to challenges. We must learn to let our marriages work.
michelonline29
Currently Reading:

Post by michelonline29 »

GPM wrote:I think this book will help as guide to couples out there who are having challenges in their relationship.

Excellent review!
Thank you. This book probably recommended for everyone.

-- 07 Sep 2017, 00:48 --
Gifty Naa Akushia wrote:Thanks Michel for such a splendid review, this is a must read book for all couples and even those in relationships since no marriage nor relationship is immune to challenges. We must learn to let our marriages work.
Yes probably. You must read this book too :)
Gifty Naa Akushia
Currently Reading: HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifty-naa-akushia.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Gifty Naa Akushia »

Sure I will thanks.
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

This might be a good wedding gift.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Darakhshan Nazir
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Darakhshan Nazir »

This book will provide help to married couples facing problems
Great review
Do Read And Comment On My Latest Review!!
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
Sysybombaya
Currently Reading: Cocktails and Dreams
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sysybombaya.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Reading Device: B01HMN15UQ

Post by Sysybombaya »

I like your review and your standing towards marriage.
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”