Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
finestwilliams
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Post by finestwilliams »

I really can't wait to read this book
Remarquelove

Post by Remarquelove »

It seems to be an interesting book to read. The storyline is an actual matter of these days,tells about the importance of deciding when to keep trying or when to give up in a relationship.
Ann Kersty Robles
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Ann Kersty Robles »

An interesting book to read.
patience Skylet

Post by patience Skylet »

Am a fan of Romantic books just the review alone has made me fall in love with the book. Can't wait to have it in my bookshelves. You never know you are strong not until you face some challenges in life.
james sandra Agonuo
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by james sandra Agonuo »

What a great review! Is an inspiring book....motivational....almost like roomie are Juliet.....so romantic and emotional....tnks to the writer and also the publisher.....thumbs up you really did well in every single page on this book.
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

This book sounds intriguing. However, am not much into romance and suchlike reads. Otherwise thanks for this great review!
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
james sandra Agonuo
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by james sandra Agonuo »

Yeah!!!! Is indeed an interesting book to read....grab your copy and enjoy your self.....is a very inspiring book will deep feelings and romance
Richard Cupal

Post by Richard Cupal »

OMG! Seems like I can relate to this book.... I once became unfaithful with my wife :(
Mohsencairo

Post by Mohsencairo »

Loving this romance story. I think Joe deserves another chance since they are married
Last edited by Mohsencairo on 08 Oct 2017, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
Amina Abdulmalik

Post by Amina Abdulmalik »

EVIE÷A woman caught in between two men and so confused about her feelings about who she truly want— The mesmerising rock singer or the bad boy husband she left behind.

The story is an interesting and intriguing one...and also the characters stemmed so realistic to me.

-- 08 Oct 2017, 03:44 --

EVIE÷A woman caught in between two men and so confused about her feelings about who she truly want— The mesmerising rock singer or the bad boy husband she left behind.

The story is an interesting and intriguing one...and also the characters seemed so realistic to me.

-- 08 Oct 2017, 03:44 --

The story is an interesting and intriguing one...and also the characters seemed so realistic to me.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: White Night
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

Another Summer by Sue Lilley is a romance whereby it is a page-turning decision between the two types, the good boy and the bad boy. A great 4 out of 4 stars rating.
solar

Post by solar »

The review was interesting but I felt I had read the book just by reading the review.
jonaya
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jonaya »

patience Skylet wrote:Am a fan of Romantic books just the review alone has made me fall in love with the book. Can't wait to have it in my bookshelves. You never know you are strong not until you face some challenges in life.
I hope so too
Cjgarland89
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cjgarland89.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Cjgarland89 »

This sounds like an all too familiar type of romance book. There doesn't seem to be anything to pull me into this one. Great review though, provides a great insight.
jonaya
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jonaya »

patience Skylet wrote:Am a fan of Romantic books just the review alone has made me fall in love with the book. Can't wait to have it in my bookshelves. You never know you are strong not until you face some challenges in life.
exactly my point.The author worked very hard to come up with this book which is amazing and I enjoyed reading it

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”