Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing a single book or single series in each topic thread. Please set the title of the topic thread as the name of the book or series, and preferably include also the author's name if it fits. If you want to discuss a book in its entirety, i.e. you don't mind spoilers, please also include the word spoilers in the subject to warn users who may not want to read spoilers. If a thread does not have a clear spoiler warning, then it is against the forum rules to post spoilers in it. If you are an author or publisher, you may not start a topic about your own book; instead please click here to learn how to get your book or ebook reviewed.
Rosemary Khathibe
2018 Reading Goal: 55
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-khathibe.html
Latest Review: Peppermint Mocha Murder by Pam Moll

Re: Official Review: Another Summer by Sue Lilley

Post by Rosemary Khathibe » 24 Jul 2018, 21:20

It sounds like a complicated love story, with 2 men in one woman's life. Thanks for the great review.

mac83
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mac83.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by mac83 » 30 Aug 2018, 13:26

I like steamy romances so I think I would enjoy this book. I find there is usually a character I can just not connect with in most stories and I'm wondering if Joe will be the one I can't connect to as well. I'm interested in seeing how this story plays out and what happens to Evie in the end. I'll enjoy watching her character develop more and become stronger as the book goes on.
Mac :techie-reference:

Kf7sh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kf7sh » 10 Sep 2018, 12:21

Good review, seems like a story that will hold a readers attention. Can't wait to check it out.

Oulababe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oulababe.html
Latest Review: Bleeding Gull - look, feel, fly by Raed Anis Aljishi

Post by Oulababe » 14 Sep 2018, 07:10

I think Evie deserved a rest from a bad love story and I'd like to find out whom she chose.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”