The Vampire King's Mate By T. S. Ryder

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

The Vampire King's Mate By T. S. Ryder

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORY-LINE THE VAMPIRE KING'S MATE BY T. S. RYDER:

Vampire king Adam, the strongest vampire in the world, rules with strength and carries out equal justice for vampire and human. Adam's mother, forever badgering him to marry, has not succeed in her quest. When, a low down mealy vampire, brings in human female, Wanda Olsen, attempting to sell her to the King, he's infuriated and releases Wanda from bondage.

After a wildly fierce first meeting, Wanda finds Adam a vampire of his word; Adam found the woman he wants to marry. The course of true love will not be smooth sailing as these two face danger, betrayal, and misunderstandings.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

Although a short read of 71 pages, Ryder packed this story full of action and romance. Infusing Wanda's character with strength and determination, Adam finds her his perfect mate. Adam, although built like a freight train and handsome as sin, has a giving heart and a wealth of patience, which is exactly what Wanda needs.

The plot progressed smooth and steady resulting in pacing which was in line with the length of the book. I also found including Adams brother, Christopher, added another plot line and depth to the story. Christopher, seen as the shallow baby brother, had a lot of growing up to do and I wondered if he would ever accept responsibility for his actions and the consequences. Also, Ryder created a dastardly villain for her story; one you will love to hate and will thirst for his demise.

In concluding my review, this book has several intense love scenes; therefore, I found it geared for the 18+ audience. Although intense they did not contain vulgarity or erotica; rather they were intense love between two persons in love.

THE VAMPIRE KING'S MATE RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest reviews for paranormal romance novel, The Vampire King's Mate. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, the ARC did not affect my voluntary reviews romance novel, The Vampire King's Mate.
Orions3[
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Orions3[ »

I want to read this book very much. Since I joined today the book club I'd like to choose this book as my first to read and consequently all other books pertaining to this author and this storyline. Let me know if I can do this. Thank you.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Birdlady1950 »

I am sorry I am not sure I understand.
Rosebella
Favorite Author: J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
Favorite Book: Queen takes Queen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 262
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosebella.html
Latest Review: The Dark Web Murders by Brian O'Hare
fav_author_id: 96867

Post by Rosebella »

I love books about vampires .From your review,I am intrigued to check it .thanks
shantoya
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by shantoya »

this book really sounds amazing am a really big vampire fan

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”