Kiss A Bridesmaid by Courtney Hunt

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Kiss A Bridesmaid by Courtney Hunt

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORY-LINE KISS A BRIDESMAID BY COURTNEY HUNTER:

In Kiss a Bridesmaid by author Courtney Hunt, we find Abigail Browne, strolling in beautiful Forsyth Park. Living alone since her Grandmother decided to move into the local senior retirement center, Abigail's lonely and without a job. Watching a lovely wedding group prose for photo's, Abigail notices the dog sitting peacefully with the group. When the doggie ring bearer takes off after a frisbee, Abigail grabs the leash and ends up muddy and bedraggled. Recused by wedding caterer, chef, and owner of The Pie Plate restaurant, Shortie Campbell, Abigail finds herself opening up to him.

Suggesting she apply for a job with his partner, Always a Bridesmaid’s, who provides everything needed for a successful wedding including extra bridesmaids and groomsmen. Abigail, shy and withdrawn, finds it hard to relate to people, but knows she must find a job or lose her home.

As Abigail and Shortie, work together, in the business, they become closer and closer. But Abigail has childhood trauma which she must come to terms. Can these two build more than a business relationship? My reviews for romance novel, Kiss A Bridesmaid, follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING,DEVELOPMENT:

In Kiss the Bridesmaid, the reader finds a short sweet romance filled with everything wedding. With pacing fitted to the length of the book, I found the pace smooth and steady. Hunt slowly introduces Abigail's history into the story, as well as, glimpses of a younger Shortie as she gently moves them toward a relationship. I found the plot threads woven skillfully as Hunt brings Abigail out of her shell. The development of her characters was progressive throughout the book and her characters were realistic and believable.

In concluding my reviews for romance novel, Kiss A Bridesmaid, I found a solid story-line with a touch of mystery thrown in regarding Abigail's situation. The story was sweet and clean without the use of sex or fluff to fill the pages of this short book. I found Kiss A Bridesmaid a feel good read; perfect for an afternoon relaxing on the porch, I look forward to Hunt's next book in this series. I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend.

KISS A BRIDESMAID RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

Suitable for anyone who enjoys a light, relaxing, and sweet, romance.
KISS A BRIDESMAID PLEASE NOTE:

In addition, I received this book from the author and chose to voluntarily review the book/novel with honest reviews for romance novel, Kiss A Bridesmaid. Furthermore, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book/novel review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book/novel reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. No one influenced my voluntary reviews for romance novel, Kiss a Bridesmaid.
Honeygirl96
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Honeygirl96 »

This seems like an amazing book for romance lovers. I love a good romance novel and all things wedding related, honestly this sounds like it should be a movie and I look forward to reading it.
dianaterrado
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dianaterrado.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by dianaterrado »

I love to read "light, relaxing, and sweet, romance" books. I think this book is one I would end up enjoying.
"We should all have something to be weirdly passionate about."

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”