Official Review: In Your Dreams by Rick Incorvia

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gracie777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gracie777.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: In Your Dreams by Rick Incorvia

Post by Gracie777 »

What a thrilling ride. From your review, the characters feel real and relatable, the author developed his characters well. Thank you for a great review.
Rizel Irish
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rizel Irish »

Honestly, i like it when there is a presence of mature scenes going on with the story somehow it gives extra feeling of excitement lol. kidding aside, it just shows that the story is not far from the real world we are living. so mature scenes are very okay. Thank you for the review I think Im gonna give this book a try.
nachealray93
Currently Reading:

Post by nachealray93 »

As soon as i started reading the first page, i could relate and simply visualize or paint pictures, it persuades me to read more and more, i love it.
Callistus Ibenye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-callistus-ibenye.html
Latest Review: Concealment by Rose Edmunds

Post by Callistus Ibenye »

The book seems interesting. I'll like to read the book. Thanks for the review.
Showgoal+

Post by Showgoal+ »

This story was totally unlike anything I have read before. There is a thrilling aspect to this novel that is present and kept me glued to the story. The personality of the main character kept developing until the end, which is something I like when reading. Adam morphed from an egotistical bachelor, to a self-conscious jerk, and finally into a memorable character that I would have liked to continue reading about. The figures and settings from Adams dreams seemed to be metaphorical, but their relation to his real-life made put his situation into a perspective that is hard to ignore.
Sindhu Srinath
Currently Reading: Last Dance
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sindhu-srinath.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: B06Y66GMC5

Post by Sindhu Srinath »

Sounds fascinating. Congrats on the review! Hope it enchants many!
Melchi Asuma
Currently Reading: Patch Man
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melchi-asuma.html
Latest Review: The Roving Mind: A Modern Approach to Cognitive Enhancement by Anthony Simola
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Melchi Asuma »

This plotline is truly remarkable. There is no getting around the fact that it could happen because we dont know exactly what happens during a coma. Great job. Great review
MA
N_R
Favorite Author: James Mace
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
fav_author_id: 21042

Post by N_R »

When I read the title, I thought that I was not going to be interested in this book, however, I think that after reading your review I am interested in reading it. Thanks for your thoughts!
KitabuKizuri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitabukizuri.html
Latest Review: Mysteries Of the First Instant by Daniel Friedmann

Post by KitabuKizuri »

The book of the day sample does much confirm this review, it is a very captivating book.
Cara Van Heerden
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-van-heerden.html
Latest Review: The Prize by Geoffrey M Cooper
Reading Device: B0147LDSG0

Post by Cara Van Heerden »

This review makes me excited to read this book! I love when the author adds twists and turns to keep us on our toes. It's one of the main things that keeps me reading. I just might look up about how far the sexual content goes before I decide to buy it, since I'm not a fan of heavily erotic fiction beyond simple shows of affection. Thanks for the warning and thanks for the review!
Xavi10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Xavi10 »

From your review, I can't wait to get hold of the book because am a complete fan of plot twist in books. The personality of the Adam seems great.
Xavi10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Xavi10 »

From your review, I can't wait to get hold of the book because am a complete fan of plot twist in books. The personality of the Adam seems great.
GathuaM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gathuam.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by GathuaM »

Wow! This review is amazing. Great work on the research done and you truly did enjoy reading the novel Will definitely add it to my reading list.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

This book sounds like an emotional roller coaster. I do enjoy thrilling novels when they are in this type of form. True and raw emotions that can grip you weeks after finishing it. I am excited to read this. Thanks for reviewing it!
jst123
Currently Reading: First Fruits
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by jst123 »

Official Review: In Your Dreams by Rick Incorvia

A good lesson to some young men today who think they cannot be wealthy in their early 30's because Adam was rich at the age of 31 although the accident left him with scars. This affected the way he looked at himself and conducted himself in a different manner.

This book is good because it is also pointing to our attitude after the body is disfigured - we tend to change our behavior and in most cases the conduct becomes bad and to the detriment of others.

Positively, the accident made him to touch people and feel their thoughts as he did when he met Roanna. This was a plus to him. Adam a man of dreams! 4 of 4 - it's a good book.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”