Official Review: In Your Dreams by Rick Incorvia

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gjames
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: In Your Dreams by Rick Incorvia

Post by Gjames »

:techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray: Having to dream while in a coma and waking only to experience all the real erotic scenes, sounds really awesome. So good a romantic book that should be. must read. :techie-reference:
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: Children of the Dark
Bookshelf Size: 3838
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Post by truebookaddict »

This does sound like an interesting read, but the erotic aspect may give me pause. I can see how sex would be logical since it is a man's dreams. Not sure if this one is for me, but thank you for your insightful review.
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
PamNasworthy
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci

Post by PamNasworthy »

In Your Dreams starts off like a rocket and holds the reader's attention from the first paragraph. Each chapter leaves you wanting more!
Julehart1
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julehart1.html
Latest Review: Killing Time ... Physics, Lust and Greed Series Book 3 by Mike Murphey

Post by Julehart1 »

This sounds like a very interesting book. I'm glad to hear that the main character grew as the novel went along. I'm likewise happy to hear that the plot had a brisk pace and there were twists and turns. Also great that it's professionally edited. This seems like a type of book I might like. Thanks for your review.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

I love when fiction blurs the line between real life and dream life; it really makes you think about what we perceive as real. I also like the idea of juxtaposing a "dream" girl versus a real girl. Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Post by Jgideon »

Adam's story is really captivating. The author has demonstrated great creativity in character development. The fact that the "personality of the main character kept developing until the end" makes the book a great read. Thanks for the great review.
donvicent20

Post by donvicent20 »

The main character is Adam a wealthy young bachelor full of energy and passionate about success. This book I found it as an inspiration to young bachelor's out there and about the content that warns about sex to avoid misleading the young ones. Thanks
kalagarxx22

Post by kalagarxx22 »

In your dream
In your dream is a story book that most be rade By youths in order to understand how life can change even with out plans. The author has produced a story that makes one read until the end.
Kemimakanon

Post by Kemimakanon »

This sounds like a nice story concept and all. I don't mind how the sex scenes were portrayed although i would suggest it be shorter if your aiming for a romance novel.
Sir Generous

Post by Sir Generous »

I am kinda confused about the main character's name, is it Adam it Adams, aside that I think I would really want to read that book because of the erotic and spiritual slides.. Cheers!
daniya__shah3
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniya-shah3.html
Latest Review: Lonely Expiation by Siegfried Finser

Post by daniya__shah3 »

I'm intrigued by this unique concept of weaving another life in a dream. Can't help but draw comparisons between Adam and Eve and Adam and Eva. Will read this one soon.
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde
DURUJI chibuzor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-duruji-chibuzor.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by DURUJI chibuzor »

The book is romance and has great erotic scenes.I like it
eddix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddix.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by eddix »

If the sample is anything to go by, I totally agree with you that this book is thrilling, enchanting … and I didn't want to stop reading. Enjoyable! I'm adding it to my reading list. Thanks for the great review!
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I like the fact that Adam moves from being egotistical to more self aware and sensitive to the women in his life. At times it takes a major event to break our selfish self. Thanks for the enjoyable review.
Samanthajayne12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samanthajayne12.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Samanthajayne12 »

Sounds like a gripping thriller that will really keep my interest! I love stories that are unexpected and occasionally enjoy some fantasy too!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”