Unchained Melody By Cynthia Roberts

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Unchained Melody By Cynthia Roberts

Post by Birdlady1950 »

UNCHAINED MELODY BY CYNTHIA ROBERTS:

In romance novel, Unchained Melody by author Cynthia Roberts, Pamela Landers, young up and coming attorney has it all. Wealthy, owns a high-priced condo, drives an expensive car and a career soon headed for partnership; so, what's missing? Ah, elusive love, husband, and children are missing from her life. Work has been her life up to the this point. On vacation in ski country, Pamela and fate will collide.

Meeting Gavin for the first time minutes before she see's his car go off the snowy road side cliff, Pamela, immediately knew she had to try to help him. Sit back, get comfortable, as fate will step in and perhaps unchain Pamela's heart in the form of handsome, wealthy, and secretive Gavin Templeton. My romance reviews of novel, Unchained Melody, follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

Does love at first sight exist? Ask Pamela and Gavin, as they will definitely have an answer for you. In Unchained Melody, Roberts gives the reader the premise of attraction and love at first sight. Pamela's character has locked her heart away as she found men unreliable and other very uncomplimentary traits. Focusing on her career, Roberts gave Pamela the chance to live for something other than a career and money. I found Pamela likeable and believable, as well as, her hesitations towards men realistic due to her career choice as a highly talented litigation attorney.

Including a touch of mystery in this romance novel, Roberts added secrecy to Gavin's personality. A little mystery to whet the appetite. What was he holding so close to his chest? Sorry, you will have to read the story. The reader will find misunderstandings, preconceptions, crisis, and trauma; Roberts created an entertaining book.

In concluding my reviews of romance novel, Unchained Melody, I found a fast paced story. Also, the plotting was smooth and steady; perfect for an afternoon of relaxing light reading.Although the book has two intense love scenes above the description of light lovemaking, I did not find them erotic or overly graphic. Nor did the scenes contain crude wording.

UNCHAINED MELODY RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4:

I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend. Suitable for young adults and adults who reads solid entertaining romances.

Finally, Please Note:

Additionally, I received this book from the author, choosing to voluntarily review the book/novel with honest reviews for romance novel, Unchained Melody. Furthermore, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book/novel review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book/novel reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. No one influenced my voluntary reviews for romance novel, Unchained Melody.
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

Sounds almost as though I could have written the book myself. No questions asked, however, there were moments in time, I believed in love at first sight. But after a few personal bad experiences, I'd rather lean not to my own understanding and continue to trust God for a blissful future. :wink:
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”