Official Review: Taken - A Many Lives Story

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaime-lync.html
Latest Review: You Are A Christian. NOW WHAT? by James Rondinone

Re: Official Review: Taken - A Many Lives Story

Post by Jaime Lync »

Thanks for the feedback Moniquejm. I'll try to read the description of books with covers like this in the future.
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

Great review! but to me it will not be my cup of tea since I don't like so much romantic reads.
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

Jeconiaomolo wrote:Great review! but to me it will not be my cup of tea since I don't like so much romantic reads.
Thank you. This is also about saving their place and their people from enemies.
Tarono
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Tarono »

Thanks so much for the opportunity, it's really fun here.
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>

Post by Moniquejm »

Tarono wrote:Thanks so much for the opportunity, it's really fun here.
I hope you would enjoy reading this book and also the other books. It is really fun and at the same time educational.
deerus
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by deerus »

Taken-A many lives story
This is a wonderful all round book which w love, betrayal heroic personalities. The book is has two main characters who are jai and Ariana. Jai is from the lineage of authorities while Ariana is a refugee in Jai's city. Ariana and jai falls in love but the love is actually a betrayal as Ariana is in a mission against Jai. The two separate for quite a long time but their love still stands still!
Moniquejm

Post by Moniquejm »

deerus wrote:Taken-A many lives story
This is a wonderful all round book which w love, betrayal heroic personalities. The book is has two main characters who are jai and Ariana. Jai is from the lineage of authorities while Ariana is a refugee in Jai's city. Ariana and jai falls in love but the love is actually a betrayal as Ariana is in a mission against Jai. The two separate for quite a long time but their love still stands still!
I agree with you. This is one of the best book that I have read..:)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

A book that combines genres, full of intrigue, and well written? Sounds good. Not my usual read, but I will check it out. I am glad you enjoyed the book. Thank you for the review!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
GCamer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 484
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gcamer.html
Latest Review: Finding A Job in Tough Times by Dr. Tim Johnson

Post by GCamer »

I think another book from the series has been botd before. This book's plot seems perfect for all romance enthusiasts. Thanks for the great review.
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

I am excited to read this book. I hope I will also be carried away. Thanks for the excellent review!
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
lizasulit64
Currently Reading: Contact and Conflict
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by lizasulit64 »

The review is very interesting the character have both strong personality despite of many challenges and troubles in their relation.Congrats!
Reuben 92
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6703">The Count of Monte Cristo</a>
Bookshelf Size: 827
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reuben-92.html
Latest Review: "The Piketty Problem" by Garth Hallberg

Post by Reuben 92 »

It doesn't sound like my type of book, but thank you anyway for a really clear and interesting review.
"Every reader is, while he is reading, the reader of his own self. The writer's work is merely a kind of optical instrument which he offers to the reader to enable him to discern what...he would perhaps never have perceived in himself."
Proust
Latest Review: "The Piketty Problem" by Garth Hallberg
Scerakor
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: by Don Barlow

Post by Scerakor »

This one really isn’t for me for a variety of reason; it hits several points / themes that I’m really not into in my current reads. That being said, from the review, it seems like if the genre here is already your cup-of-tea, you’re likely to love it!
Strangerthanfiction
Currently Reading: Night Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 304
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strangerthanfiction.html

Post by Strangerthanfiction »

Excellent review! I am a huge fan of all things paranormal and paranormal romance is at the top. I also really enjoy a strong heroine. Add in the action and adventure and this sounds like the perfect read for me. Thanks so much for sharing.
“You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” – Paul Sweeney
rusyalana
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 156

Post by rusyalana »

I'm a romantic person and I love good love stories and happy endings. Besides the book contains all the topics I'm fond of:love, betrayal, intrigue, determination to finally get what you deserve and shifters. I'll move the book to the top of my Wish List. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”