Official Review: Escape by Belle Ami

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mpimba
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 21

Re: Official Review: Escape by Belle Ami

Post by Mpimba »

its looks very interested Will reading this book. I love romance. :P
ugam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by ugam »

The review has shown a mixture of two themes in a novel. Two themes which are very interesting and captivating namely, romance and espionage. This plays on the appetite of an avid reader of such genres. This is a wonderful review.
Kitkat3
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 1496">Milk and Honey</a>
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 254
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitkat3.html
Latest Review: A Bundle of Colorful Yarns by Louis Winslow

Post by Kitkat3 »

Great review! This is an interesting concept for a story but the lack luster ending does not sound appealing to me.
JOANNE JOY CATALAN
Currently Reading: Sylvio: Past and Present
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by JOANNE JOY CATALAN »

Escape is an emotion-rousing novel that interests the readers' heart of what the world could give these two humans who were brought closer by fate in the middle of a war… a story of love amidst complications and dangers. Layla, a doctoral student in Harvard, was abducted and was brought to Tehran where fear and jeopardy moved towards her life. Cyrus, an Iranian mole, fell in love with Layla who seems to be their target.
Life has been tough as they have to run not just for their lives but fight with the emotions as well that burst for each other. The sentiment that the characters display though of falling in love no matter how against all odds it would take creates an element of anticipation and eagerness for readers to finish reading the novel…this emotion keeps the story interesting.
I could have liked the novel much with a little bit of twist on the end part. Nevertheless, it’s a nice story and a must read work of fiction.
Mpimba
Currently Reading: Holding Fire

Post by Mpimba »

Interesting book contains graphic sexual scenes
Congratulate author.
QueenMystique
Currently Reading: The Sex Tourist

Post by QueenMystique »

I'm not really into romance, although I'm quite intrigued as to how the scenes of this book progress, considering the genres put together. And how the main characters will come to grips and overcome the obstacles for them. Overall, good job on the review. I'll give it a thumbs up ??

-- 24 Jul 2017, 03:31 --

I'm not really into romance, although I'm quite intrigued as to how the scenes of this book progress, considering the genres put together. And how the main characters will come to grips and overcome the obstacles for them. Overall, good job on the review. I'll give it a thumbs up ??

-- 24 Jul 2017, 03:31 --
Nwonye Obini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwonye-obini.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Nwonye Obini »

An intriguing story of love and romance
Regrettably it was spoiled by an incompatible culture; nevertheless it is exciting and offers food for thought.
Muthanwa

Post by Muthanwa »

Re: Official Review: Escape by Belle Ami
Haha wow, I like how it start... Two lover birds and then rescuing with the assistance of the father. The review is quite encouraging.
Anntony

Post by Anntony »

interesting
Sharon Gweyani
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Sharon Gweyani »

Escape by Belle Ami.
First an foremost the title of the book is so much captivating and eye catching.
The review has captured everything thus giving a reader the motivation to read the whole story. Amazing how the author has best chosen the characters. Flow of events have been put best. Filled with romance and story about the nuclearized middle east. Iran n Israel coming out as being antagonistic.Serious, Zahra's husband was assassinated by the Israelis.He was the nuclear physicist serving as the deputy director of the Fordow nuclear enrichment plant.His death called for investigations.
The kidnapping of Layla an art and history doctoral candidate at Harvard and her boyfriend Zamir in Dubai was a cause for alarm.Layla is imprisoned and faces torture.Cyrus is assigned the rescue mission.
Would the two disclose their intentions.?
The book is worthy reading.
Uloeze Inglis Ekeke

Post by Uloeze Inglis Ekeke »

Having read the free sample, I must admit that is sounds like a very interesting book. The setting is perfect for the story.
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

Nice review of the book! Escape by Belle Ami is a book filled with romance and espionage. I am interested in reading it! :tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown:
Precious144
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious144.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by Precious144 »

I read the book and it's an interesting one..one thing I hated most is the ruthlessness of Mohammed to imprisoned women..I enjoyed the characters of layla and Cyrus..
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Lucy Nasimiyu
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucy-nasimiyu.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Lucy Nasimiyu »

I think the story line is fantastic but i am not really in with graphic sex scenes. I hope it is not too much.

-- 24 Jul 2017, 05:25 --

I think the story line is fantastic but i am not really in with graphic sex scenes. I hope it is not too much. It is a great review.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
GathuaM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gathuam.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by GathuaM »

Though I haven't read the book the review makes me want to read it as i enjoy reading romance novels coupled with action. The review made me think of the spy movies i have watched. Eager to read it!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”