Official Review: All Access by Liberty Kontranowski

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dana012
Currently Reading: Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana012.html
Latest Review: "All Access" by Liberty Kontranowski

Official Review: All Access by Liberty Kontranowski

Post by dana012 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "All Access" by Liberty Kontranowski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What would you do if you suddenly receive a text from your celebrity crush? Whom you wrote a book about? Who has read the book and knows it is about him? No, it's not prank -- it really is him. He even sends you a photo of him holding your book. OMG!

This is what happens to Kallie Reagan in All Access by Liberty Kontranowski. Kallie, a single mom in her thirties, writes a steamy book based on his rock star crush, Niles Russell. But then Niles gets his hands on the book, and decides to reach out to Kallie. At first Kallie thinks it her best friend trying to prank her, and who wouldn’t? Why would a rock star deign to text a simple author? But then Niles sends her a selfie and Kallie has no other choice but to believe it is indeed her crush. Niles invites Kallie to his band’s concert, starting a fun and dreamy relationship between the two.

This book starts off strongly and pulls you in right from the first sentence. There are no long, boring introductions. The author starts off with a hook that's sure to grab your attention. By the end of the first chapter, I was smiling from ear to ear from the protagonists' antics. The characters are also very delightful. Kallie's excitement is contagious and you just can't help but squeal with her. Niles is so sweet and adorable you can't help but fall in love with him. The author's writing is thrilling; you can feel the characters' emotions through her writing. It is also impeccable since I did not notice any editorial or grammatical errors.

The only thing I didn’t like about this book was the way the conflict was resolved. It made me feel unsatisfied in the way the problem ended. Even the author acknowledges this by making the heroine say it, which was funny, but I still found it rather anticlimactic.

Despite this I still loved the book and rate it 4 out of 4 stars. All Access is a very sweet and funny book, though the premise seems far-fetched, I enjoyed reading it. The next book in this series is already out and is also a must-read.

I recommend this book all readers who love a light and fun romance who can suspend their disbelief in the improbability of the premise of the book. Otherwise, you might find this book too fantastical for you.

All Access
View: on Bookshelves

Like dana012's review? Post a comment saying so!
kimmyschemy06
Currently Reading: The Searching Three
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimmyschemy06.html
Latest Review: Kazi Boku by M. Poyhonen

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

Sounds like a heart-tickling romance :) . I like it. Good to know you still enjoyed the book despite the anticlimactic ending. Great job on the review. Congratulations to Liberty Kontranowski for getting a perfect rating.
dana012
Currently Reading: Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana012.html

Post by dana012 »

Yeah! It was tons of fun to read. Thanks!
pheroz sandee
Currently Reading: The O'Leary Entanglement
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by pheroz sandee »

Personally, I would like rate it a 3/3 stars. It is nice considering the fact that almost 100% of the universe dwellers are obssessed by celebs and wouldn't mind if they are noticed even a little bit. I love that part that the rockstar was human and came down from his ego hose, and read the book. He also goes,a head to invite her for band performance. A handful of celebritities and rick stars do that. It also has a captivating sensation of no gross attractions and dirt. I love it

-- 16 Nov 2017, 02:31 --

Would recommend it any time.....a great piece of writing
Chunda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Chunda »

This book sounds like a must read romance leaving blashes all round the chicks and giving the urge to read o the end.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”