Thoughtless: S.C Stephens

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
rabiaahmed
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rabiaahmed.html

Thoughtless

Post by rabiaahmed »

ok so either you will love this book or hate it. I personally loved this booK! It was such a roller coaster. This book is about Kiera who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend Denny for about two years. They both move to New York to start their lives together. Denny has a roommate named Kellan who is a rockstar. Both Kiera and Kellan have an instant connection. This book was steamy, passionate and filled with drama. It is very much like the book beautiful disaster. I would definitely give this book a shot if you're into love triangles and some erotic scene
Mrs_courtney2013
Currently Reading: a beautiful disaster
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Mrs_courtney2013 »

Four years ago I came across this brilliant series while browsing on my Kindle. Thoughtless is the first book in a incredible trilogy. If you love rock stars and erotic novels this trilogy is for you! Thoughtless begins with Kiera moving to Washington State with her long time boyfriend Denny. Denny and Kiera end up moving in with Kellan Kyle who is the lead singer of a local band called the D- bags. Shortly after settling in Denny has to leave Kiera for a business trip. Kellan and Kiera fall head over heels for each other and the fallout follows. I really enjoyed the way the author portrayed these characters because I have yet to read a novel where the protagonist initiates the affair. The connection Kellan and Kiera have from the beginning is phenomenal. These characters have definitely stole my heart and I would absolutely LOVE to see them on the big screen.
Kayona Nicole
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayona-nicole.html

Post by Kayona Nicole »

I loved the Thoughtless Trilogy so much! It was so angsty and was so well written I was so absorbed in the story between Kellan, Kiera and Denny, that I forgot I wasn't a part of their dynamic myself. Plus the setting is where I'm from so how could I not love it! For a lot of people books about infidelity does not work for them, and I totally understand that because it is a horrible to happen in real life. But in books, and especially Thoughtless it feels so right even though it's so wrong. Another part of the story that didn't work for a lot of people is that it was too much of a love triangle, but I think it played out so well in this book. I'm a big fan of love triangles that actually make sense, and Thoughtless had an addicting one. I'm a sucker for a well-written forbidden romance, and that is exactly what Thoughtless is. It was actually the first book I read with such an ongoing affair, and I couldn't get enough. The other two books in the series: Effortless and Reckless were also entertaining and I devoured them, but nothing can beat the story told in the first book, Thoughtless.
PurpleHaze
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-purplehaze.html

Post by PurpleHaze »

Loved Thoughtless!! It is one of my all time favorites! Kellen is one of my favorite book boyfriends! Really great read!
Lexieks2

Post by Lexieks2 »

This was the first rockstar romance that I read in 2016. I loved it so much that I have been looking for any new book in this genre since! The book was real, you could free the emotion from the words and was so unpredictable didn't know how it will end unlike other romance novels. I followed it up immediately with Effortless and Reckless. Keep it up sc Stephens!
PoisonWhiteRose
Currently Reading: Lion Heart
Bookshelf Size: 1967
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poisonwhiterose.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by PoisonWhiteRose »

I read this a few years ago and it was so good! Its one of my all-time favorites. The storyline was so captivating. I loved it!
bookcandireviews
Currently Reading:

Post by bookcandireviews »

I had the first three books in this series on my wish list forever and snapped them up when they all went on sale for $2.99. I forced myself to finish book 1 and started book 2, but I ditched it after 3 chapters. The female lead was so immature and wishy washy. I'm not a big fan of cheating and love triangles since then. Now, I read a full sample and only the first book to make sure I like the authors style and character building.
Oulababe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oulababe.html
Latest Review: Invisible Me by H M Irwing

Post by Oulababe »

Love triangle are cliche, and that doesn't make them captivating. I'll possibly give it a shot though.
AntonelaMaria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Post by AntonelaMaria »

I loved this book and this series when I read it years ago. I think that would be different if I would to read it now.
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl
Sammy822
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sammy822.html
Latest Review: Russia's Biggest Hack by James E. Doucette

Post by Sammy822 »

I have heard great things about the book and am so excited to read it.
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by TasiWin »

PurpleHaze wrote: 09 Jan 2017, 17:55 Loved Thoughtless!! It is one of my all time favorites! Kellen is one of my favorite book boyfriends! Really great read!

HA HA

He is number two for me after Gideon Cross. Bit I really loved this series. You should look at Renee Carlino's books. All of tbem are angsty, frustrating and heartbreaking.
sge writes very compelling stories.
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

TasiWin wrote: 13 Jul 2020, 19:11
PurpleHaze wrote: 09 Jan 2017, 17:55 Loved Thoughtless!! It is one of my all time favorites! Kellen is one of my favorite book boyfriends! Really great read!

HA HA

He is number two for me after Gideon Cross. Bit I really loved this series. You should look at Renee Carlino's books. All of tbem are angsty, frustrating and heartbreaking.
sge writes very compelling stories.
All of them are angsty*

she*
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

rabiaahmed wrote: 02 Mar 2015, 20:04 ok so either you will love this book or hate it. I personally loved this booK! It was such a roller coaster. This book is about Kiera who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend Denny for about two years. They both move to New York to start their lives together. Denny has a roommate named Kellan who is a rockstar. Both Kiera and Kellan have an instant connection. This book was steamy, passionate and filled with drama. It is very much like the book beautiful disaster. I would definitely give this book a shot if you're into love triangles and some erotic scene
I loved the series, but so many times I wanted to smack Kiera. She was so stupid sometimes
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

Mrs_courtney2013 wrote: 03 Nov 2016, 07:27 Four years ago I came across this brilliant series while browsing on my Kindle. Thoughtless is the first book in a incredible trilogy. If you love rock stars and erotic novels this trilogy is for you! Thoughtless begins with Kiera moving to Washington State with her long time boyfriend Denny. Denny and Kiera end up moving in with Kellan Kyle who is the lead singer of a local band called the D- bags. Shortly after settling in Denny has to leave Kiera for a business trip. Kellan and Kiera fall head over heels for each other and the fallout follows. I really enjoyed the way the author portrayed these characters because I have yet to read a novel where the protagonist initiates the affair. The connection Kellan and Kiera have from the beginning is phenomenal. These characters have definitely stole my heart and I would absolutely LOVE to see them on the big screen.
The connection was instant yet they took their sweet time with Kiera's boyfriend in the picture

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”