Daring to Dream by Nora Roberts

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vahbiz Adajania
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vahbiz-adajania.html

Daring to Dream by Nora Roberts

Post by Vahbiz Adajania »

Book - Daring to Dream
Author - Nora Roberts

Rating - 4.5 / 5

This book is the first book in the Dream Trilogy series. The book revolves around Margo Suvillan, a very beautiful stubborn and spirited daughter of the Templeton's family housekeeper and Josh Templeton, a handsome smart and beloved son of the Templeton's.

Margo, Laura Templeton and Kate Powell have always been best of friends and grew up in the Templeton house together as fate somehow got them together. Margo was always given the same privilege as that given to the Templeton children but she wanted to prove herself. After one of her best friend Laura got married Margo ran off in search of fame, wealth and success and in some years became a supermodel.

But her world came crashing down one day with a horrible scandal involving her. She not only lost her money but also her reputation. She came back to the Templeton house to rebuild her life. Josh who had always loved Margo helped her through her rough patch by showing her the right direction and Margo also falls helplessly in love with Josh.

The book is written in a way that shows all the possible emotions like love, friendship, loyalty, jealously etc depicted in the different characters.
2kasmom
Currently Reading: Down And Dirty
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-2kasmom.html
Latest Review: Are Your Kids Naked Online? by Chris Good and Lisa Good
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by 2kasmom »

I thought this book was fabulous, as well as the series. I am a fan of Nora Roberts from way back. This was a favorite right away because the characters meshed so well. I may just have to give them a re-read. Thank you for your thoughts!
Vahbiz Adajania

Thank you
KimBudgin
Currently Reading: The Darkest Minds
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimbudgin.html

Post by KimBudgin »

Nora Roberts is an author that I have been wanting to learn about. I've seen her books before, and the cover caught my attention, but I haven't gotten around to reading any of her books yet. From what I know, she has a lot of books, right?

Daring to Dream sounds like a good read, though. And I like series, so I will be sure to check this one out. Thank you!
Vahbiz Adajania

I have also not read a lot of her books. Yep but she has a lot of books with series. I recently started reading her books, loved her style of writing..
ebeth
Currently Reading: The Color of Destiny
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebeth.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Reading Device: B0097BEFA4

Post by ebeth »

I haven't read a Nora Roberts book in a long time. It sounds like a good read. Thank you.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Vahbiz Adajania

Yes I love her books
Spirit Wandering
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... bastian</a>
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spirit-wandering.html
Latest Review: JOURNEY - Becoming the Dream Walker by T.N. Bui

Post by Spirit Wandering »

Wow, a Nora Roberts series I some how missed. I'm going to have to check this one out. Thanks for the post.
Interested in books that help one's spirit move beyond the ordinary.
Teeto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Teeto »

I totally love Nora Roberts and her books are just amazing.....This dream triology is just up there for me with lots of her novels😍👌😊
Che VargasB7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Che VargasB7 »

I generally love books by Nora Roberts. I find them well written with all the nuances of a good read. Allows you to feel and experience the specific scene you’re reading. Though i’ve read Daring to Dream awhile back, i know i enjoyed it and felt equally frustrated (when the author meant the reader to be) and exhilarated. Though i’m not a fan of incorporating mystery with an afterlife tenor, still i enjoyed all three books of the series.
victory22
Currently Reading:

Post by victory22 »

A good one by Nora Roberts, she's always on point for me.
CaribbeanLady
Currently Reading: The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caribbeanlady.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Reading Device: B01DXVKHH8

Post by CaribbeanLady »

Nora Roberts is one of those legendary novelists that makes her characters come so alive that you don't want put down any of her novels. This book seems to live up to Nora's unprecedented reputation. I do believe I will have a read of this novel and await the others in this trilogy. Thank you for a great review. It wet my appetite.
Arisa091
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Arisa091 »

Nora Roberts is by far my favorite author of all times... her books capture the readers attention from the beginning making it difficult to stop reading. Daring to Dream is one of the Dream trilogies that I had a lot of difficulty putting down. It was humorous as well as relatable and I loved it very very much from beginning to end... I rate the book a full 5stars 👌👌👌

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”