MARK OF THE LION series by Francine Rivers. Your thoughts.

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tama3001
Bookshelf Size: 0

MARK OF THE LION series by Francine Rivers. Your thoughts.

Post by Tama3001 »

Hello Forum. Has anyone ever read Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers? Please write any thoughts and feelings about the series.
I personally loved reading it, but still wanted to know what you thought of the story.
Any replies are welcomed! [/b]
ebeth
Currently Reading: The Color of Destiny
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebeth.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Reading Device: B0097BEFA4

Post by ebeth »

The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers is one of my all time favorite christian series. I love how deep in depth francine gets with the main character with her relationship with God and how he saved her in one of the worst times a person could think she would be able to live through the danger. The ending really gives it a good twist. I could not put that series down when i read it.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Lolababs94
Favorite Author: Mariana Zapata
Favorite Book: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolababs94.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
fav_author_id: 11762

Post by Lolababs94 »

I so love this series! When I read the first book were Hadassah was thrown to the lions, I thought would die of suspense before I got to the second book. Then there was Marcus and his struggle with God over the perceived injustice in taking Hadassah away from him. Book 3 was about Atretes and Rispah as they journey with Atretes' son back to his Germanic village. Atretes will experience faith as he had never seen it when Rizpah is oersecuted by his people.

The series is heart rending but filled with love and an awareness of God being with us regardless of the circumstances we find ourselves.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”