Baby for the Billionaire by Melody Anne (Spoiler)

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dtagga00
Bookshelf Size: 0

Baby for the Billionaire by Melody Anne (Spoiler)

Post by dtagga00 »

The Baby for the Billionaire series is one of my favorite romance series. For starters the sex scenes are enough for me to go get my husband and have my own fun. I don’t like romance novels that are full of sex and little of anything else, so if you are looking for a book full of sex scenes, this series isn’t for you. If you are like me, who loves to read romance novels that has a mixture of witty sarcasm, some drama, and a few steamy sex scenes. Then you will fall in love with this series. The series follows the family of Derek Titan and his two cousins Drew Titan and Ryan Titan (and close friends), as they work through their personal issues and find love.
My favorite book of the series is the first one; The Tycoon’s Revenge. This book follows Jasmine and Derek’s relationship. The author changes from Derek’s point of view to Jasmine’s throughout the entire book, so you get the full story instead of just half of it. The story begins with Derek and Jasmine hating each other. Derek wants revenge on Jasmine and her father for humiliating him and destroying his father’s second chance. Jasmine wants to stay far away from Derek so he isn’t able to hurt her again and to make sure he doesn’t discover her secret she never told him about. Once the secret is out and truths are revealed, the story just gets better!
I love how each book in this series is its own story but also includes the story before it. Basically, I love that I got to follow Derek and Jasmine’s story throughout the entire series without each book only focusing on them. Each book main focus is on one main love story but includes updates on the relationships from the other books.
The series consist of five books;
Book 1: The Tycoon’s Revenge – Derek and Jasmine’s story
Book 2: The Tycoon’s Vacation – Drew and Trinity’s story (Damien is first introduced in this book as Trinity’s best friend)
Book 3: The Tycoon’s Proposal – Ryan and Nicole story
Book 4: The Tycoon’s Secret – Damien and Sierra’s story (Damien’s sister Misty is introduced in this book)
Book 5: The Lost Tycoon – Misty and Bryson’s story
Melissa Bharath
Favorite Book: One Night of Sin
Currently Reading: Melanie's Evanescent Journey
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Melissa Bharath »

Baby for the Billionaire By Melody Anne.

She is an amazing writer when it come to romance. When I read the first book I was so intrigue that I had to purchase the balance. After that I was hooked in reading all the books she wrote.

She wrote these books with grace. She did not linger to much in describing the scenes. It had you in suspense and the sex scenes was very well vocal and it had your imagination running wild.

I will recommend her books to very responsible, matured, respected readers.
Babyshamu98
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-babyshamu98.html
Latest Review: Blood Red Moon by Lee Roberts

Post by Babyshamu98 »

I loved "The Tycoon's Revenge" and would 100% recommend it to others. It's an amazing story that leaves the readers wanting more.

The rest of the series is on my want-to-read list. I can't wait to finally have the time to read them.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”