Official Review: Back To You by Chontelle Brison

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Re: Official Review: Back To You by Chontelle Brison

Post by Azubike Richard »

I do not really like the book from your review, to be honest. But nevertheless, you did a good job giving a great account of the book.
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

Love is very sweet especially when you are with the right partner. I must commend you for your review, it was awesome.
Madu Abigail
Currently Reading: The Unseelie Crown
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madu-abigail.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Madu Abigail »

From my experience, this book is going to be a great read. Thanks for this wonderful review.
abstactlemon
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-onwuanaku.html
Latest Review: Mindsponge Theory by Quan-Hoang Vuong

Post by abstactlemon »

Sounds like the type of steamy romance I love.
it is what it is ....
abstactlemon
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-onwuanaku.html
Latest Review: Mindsponge Theory by Quan-Hoang Vuong

Post by abstactlemon »

Terrylynsmith wrote: 09 Apr 2016, 23:32 Now this book review makes me want to go straight to Amazon and add this to my collection. Great Review!
Right! What a lovely review.
it is what it is ....
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

Great review! You've made this book sound very interesting and captivating. I can't wait to see what Synclair decides. Also, what a bizarre name!
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Post by Sarah tianna »

I am really a fan of romantic books. Romantic books are quite engaging. The book cover is another amazing feature. I look forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by R_becca »

I'm curious as to whether Synclair will choose to stay with him and his family or go back to Las Vegas. This kind of book appears like it will renew your mind, so read it on your worst day. I appreciate the great review.
Opara Jerry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opara-jerry.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Opara Jerry »

I adore suspense-filled romance just as much as the next guy, therefore I am definitely looking forward to the other books in the series that will be released. I do, however, sincerely doubt that this will satisfy the itch. only one way to find out.
Omobolanle Shittu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-shittu.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Omobolanle Shittu »

Romance is a favourite genre of mine. Meeting an old flame and rediscovering and rekindling the love years after is always beautiful to read. Well done on the review.
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

Glad you loved it! That feeling of being transported right into the setting is the best, isn't it? And a strong character like Synclair sounds awesome. Since you're into stories with vivid landscapes, it's cool how this book nailed that for you. Can't wait to hear what you think of the next one in the series!
Jinumol KR
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Jinumol KR »

"Back to You" by Chontelle Brison is a captivating novel that intricately weaves themes of love, self-discovery, and forgiveness. Set against the backdrop of a picturesque countryside, the story follows the journey of protagonist Emily as she navigates the complexities of her past and confronts the demons that have haunted her for years.

Brison's writing style is fluid and engaging, effortlessly drawing readers into Emily's world and making them empathize with her struggles. The narrative is well-paced, with twists and turns that keep the reader eagerly turning pages.

Thematically, "Back to You" explores the idea of second chances and the healing power of forgiveness. Through Emily's journey, Brison skillfully delves into the intricacies of relationships, both romantic and familial, and highlights the importance of communication and understanding in overcoming obstacles.

In terms of sexual content, "Back to You" contains scenes that are integral to the development of the characters and the storyline. On a scale of 1 to 5, the sexual content would rate a 3, as it is moderately present throughout the book but not the central focus.

Grammar and spelling in the book are largely error-free, with Brison demonstrating a strong command of language and attention to detail. The prose flows smoothly, enhancing the reading experience and allowing the story to shine.

Overall, "Back to You" is a compelling read that will resonate with readers who enjoy romance novels with depth and substance. Brison's nuanced exploration of themes combined with well-rounded characters make this book a standout in the genre. Whether you're looking for a heartwarming love story or a tale of redemption, "Back to You" delivers on all fronts.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”