What is your favorite romance book/series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mwangi Ann
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is your favorite romance book/series?

Post by Mwangi Ann »

What is my favorite romance book or series? is a question that has automatically made me think of a fan fiction romance book series by Anna Todd, After. It's a trilogy that revolves around two characters Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, two
Polar opposites. It's a captivating book that shows how far a person can go(Tessa Young) and to prove their love to someone who feels they don't deserve to be loved(Hardin Scott). Through the book series there are tears, heartbreak, laughter, hot romance and most of all love. The After trilogy will make any reader feel things they've never felt up to the point they feel like they are the characters. It's an amazing story that I'd recommend any person who loves to read romance books to read.
StarrWeaver93

Post by StarrWeaver93 »

Sherrlan Kenyon, is my absolute favorite. Smart witty and all around amazing reads
Readergmp
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readergmp.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Readergmp »

I enjoy a good romance novel especially the more explicit parts. I read some really interesting ones in the forum. One of which caught my attention The Tiger's Curse. Any other recommendations? I enjoy when the romance is involved with the plot. I just finished Twisted Threads it was a good read.
TheLoudLibrarian

Post by TheLoudLibrarian »

I absolutely love romance books. Two of my favourite authors are Susane Colasanti and Sarah Dessen, and I recommend their books. For a romance series I would recommend The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It also has a spin-off book series. It's an action/adventure romance that has twists and turns but isn't too much. It's not cheesy either, and it's well written. I wish you the best of luck! :D
Leah Shiru Maish

Post by Leah Shiru Maish »

i read many books on other topics severally but i always find myself going back to romance books because they are my favourite.They give me the freedom to adventure so many ideas about romance.Currently my favourite book is Forever My Love..its so captivating and interesting
Eileen R
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eileen-r.html
Latest Review: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber, NMD

Post by Eileen R »

I started reading trilogies by Jodi Ellen Malpas and I was captivated. Previously, I loved the fifty shades trilogy.
arcie72
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arcie72.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by arcie72 »

During a weekend trip I came across a great find. Christine Freehan's Dark series. It combined my love of the supernatural (vampires, werewolves along with new species/groups) with romance. The books were so enthralling that I read all the series in a short time. I truly enjoyed the new spin on how the supernatural world could be. At times the author can become redundant in her words but the story is never disappointing. I highly recommend reading these books.
Christi76

Post by Christi76 »

Lynsay Sands paranormal romance series named Argeneau.
This series gives a WHOLE different spin on being a vampire. If you are fascinated with ATLANTIS & Vampires(the Argeneaus dislike being called vampire)then you should definitely read this series, you will not be disappointed!!
Romance,Atlantis, vampires and nano technology, Lysay Sands is a BRILLIANT author in any of her genres that she writes!
Shaggy-Reads
Currently Reading: Bound in Flames
Bookshelf Size: 393
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaggy-reads.html
Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Post by Shaggy-Reads »

I have to say that I have many authors and series that I absolutely love love love. Some of them are Jenna Black and all her books, Keri Arthur, Tamara Rose Blodgett, Red Phoenix, JR Ward, the short stories/series by Lucia Jordan. I have several more but these have many books between them and not one is a bad book. Grab some wine and enjoy! :tiphat:
Lolababs94
Favorite Author: Mariana Zapata
Favorite Book: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolababs94.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
fav_author_id: 11762

Post by Lolababs94 »

laurenrose wrote: 05 Apr 2016, 14:35 I have to pick just one?

Paranormal:
Night Huntress and Night Prince Series by Jeaniene Frost
The Immortal After Dark series by Kresley Cole
Elder Races Series by Thea Harrison

Historical:
Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn
The Wallflower by Lisa Kleypas

Sci Fi:
Brides of Kindred by Evangeline Anderson
Beyond Series by Kit Rocha
Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
I definitely agree with you about Evangeline Anderson's "Bride of the Kindred" series. She's got over 20 books now with a side series called the Kindred Tales. The stories are always new with a different kind of Kindred and a new villian. All the romance you want with some suspence in the storyline. Love it!
JR Mercier
Favorite Book: The Bear and the Nightingale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-mercier.html
Latest Review: Betrayal by Maggie Walsh

Post by JR Mercier »

I always find myself returning to The Blackdagger Brotherhood by JR Ward as well as Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole. I love a good romance story but also something with a plot running in the background. Sarah J. Maas' style of romance is also brilliants.
Amy+++
Favorite Book: The Mister
Currently Reading: Last Chance Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 219
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins
Reading Device: B01CRGNO4S

Post by Amy+++ »

Right now I'm still at Fifty Shades of Gray being my favorite. But I want to read the Steel Brothers saga by Helen Hardt. Maybe my mind will change.
Shaleen kirwa
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Shaleen kirwa »

The garden trilogy by Nora Roberts are simply amazing. Especially this book'The Blackrose' gives you a full picture of a hardworking, committed and brilliant woman who despite of couple of marriage failures she is still hoping to find happiness in her love life.
Candicee

Post by Candicee »

One of my favorite books is the notebook and my favorite series is the vampire diaries & the originals
kjohn5272
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by kjohn5272 »

If you like a series like Driven. One that has angst, longing, feelings. I suggest the Thoughtless series by S. C. Stephens, it's on my reread list. I have read it probably 5 times. Another great one is The Storm series by Samantha Towle. Anything by Katy Evans--my favorites of hers are The Real Series, especially the first book, and The Manwhore series. New Camelot series by Sierra Simone is great. The Carnage series by Lesley Jones is sad but really, really great! And a single book the I really loved is A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner--wow! Just wow! Sorry that's just a few I have a lot. I hope you find some good ones in here. Maybe some favorites too! Good luck and good reading! Kjohn5272

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”