What is your favorite romance book/series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
teddyflies
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is your favorite romance book/series?

Post by teddyflies »

My favorite series is by Christine feehan dark Carpathians love love her I have all her books so far her ghostwalkers are wonderful as well
Tolbert4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tolbert4.html

Post by Tolbert4 »

Masters Of The Shadowlands by Author: Cherise Sinclair is my all time favorite. I have read well over 100+ erotic romance books this year and this series is still my favorite. She just came out with the 11th book in the series, and it's just as good as the first, I bought the book at midnight on my kindle and stayed up all night and didn't put it down till it was finished. If you like hot dominant men then you won't be disappointed.
Abarney_89
Currently Reading: American Gods
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abarney-89.html

Post by Abarney_89 »

My favorite romance series is the Breathless Trilogy by Maya Banks. She writes with such enthusiasm and detail that it pulls you in. Her erotic scenes are more than just a sexy read, she fills them with such angst and intensity that you can't help but feel every sensation for yourself. It's amazing how well she develops her characters in such sexy novels too. You aren't just reading for the erotica but also for the characters, you become entranced with them. I love her, love her writing and can't wait to finish her next series Slow Burn.
DancingSouls
Currently Reading: The Cult Next Door
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dancingsouls.html

Post by DancingSouls »

I absolutely loved this book and still do, Hidden Steel (Wild Hearts Book 1) by Doranna Durgin, is categorized as romance, romantic comedy, and mystery & suspense. It's a brilliant book about a CIA member, a women temporarily named Mikey, who has lost her memory due to experimental drugs. After escaping she runs into a gym and meets Steve, the owner of said gym. I highly recommend the book.
seasonwalker
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seasonwalker.html

Post by seasonwalker »

I love the selection series omg its so gooooddd
ALVande
Favorite Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Currently Reading: Dragonmark
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alvande.html
fav_author_id: 3137

Post by ALVande »

Wolfdragonlady wrote:I know that it's been out for a while; but I have been reading the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon forever! The combination of age old warriors finding love in modern day humans always warped my mind. Add the drama and element of magic and demons involved, and I can definitely say that I am a fan.

Kenyon is my favorite author of all time and I've had the pleasure of going to two of her book signings. I'm pretty sure I have every one of her books so far. Her league series is amazing, too! Jullian is my favorite. She's tasteful and the characters just speak to me. I may have even named my son after Acheron... LOL
Yafa1822
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yafa1822.html
Latest Review: "Her Irresistible Troublemaker" by Sonia Parin

Post by Yafa1822 »

I Really love Erin Huss' Apartment Manager series. She pulls Romance, drama and suspense, wraps them in humor and dishes it out. Got to love it! Lauren Faulkenberry's Bayou Series is deep and Steamy. Kind of like the Bayou itself. Adria Cimino's A Perfumer's Secret was also a great read. The String Series by Andrea Ring is awesome too. SJ Crabb has some Cool reads too, along with Brooke Stanton. And Ethan James' Jennifer Morgan Series is not to be missed.
Latest Review: "Her Irresistible Troublemaker" by Sonia Parin
MichaelaD
Currently Reading: Outlander
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaelad.html

Post by MichaelaD »

I loved the beautiful bastard series! I also Liked " a very corporate affair" series by D A Latham, Crossfire series and the seduce me series by A.J.Adams
Paich73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paich73.html

Post by Paich73 »

I read the Debbie Macomber - Blossom Street series.
Jennifer Allsbrook
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading: An American Hedge Fund
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-allsbrook.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon

Post by Jennifer Allsbrook »

There are so many good series out there to choose from and many of them have been mentioned in previous posts. Recently, I have enjoyed the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning and the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward. I also enjoyed the Sweet series by Maya Banks. There are too many great authors in this genre to name them all. Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, Nora Robert's many different series, Lora Leigh's Breed series and Nauti series, Lorelei James's Rough Riders and Blacktop Cowboys series...and the list goes on.
18emeraldskies

Post by 18emeraldskies »

My absolute favorite would have to be the Trylle series by Amanda Hocking. It's so compelling that I read the entire series in about three days.
virtualgal23

Post by virtualgal23 »

I am a Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson fan. Favs: The Choice, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, and Dear John.
flavorific17
Currently Reading: Misreading Judas
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flavorific17.html

Post by flavorific17 »

Hi. My favourite author in romance genre hands down is Shirlee Busbee. I love the way she envelops historic scenarios with romance. Very entertaining!!
ScarletRaven98

Post by ScarletRaven98 »

My favourite would have to be T.S.Joyce's shifter series, it's around 20 books all about shiftersome falling in love for tough girls. In the back of the story there are bigger long term stores running, such as the shifters being discovered by themail public. Because the are so many books the author published a reading order on her page, she has also written other shifter books that aren't part of the main big series.
Brittany Hamilton
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brittany-hamilton.html

Post by Brittany Hamilton »

I also love romance novels. One of my most favorite series is Bewitched and Bewildered by Alanea Alder. There are now seven books and I have read each multiple times! The books are the perfect length and the story lines keep me engrossed. The characters are hilarious and I love reading them over and over.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”