What is your favorite romance book/series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christen1
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christen1.html
Latest Review: "What's it gonna be?" by Cassandra Piat

What is your favorite romance book/series?

Post by Christen1 »

There is just something about romance books/series that I can't put down. I read other genre's as well but I always go back to romance. Currently my favorite is the Driven series! Recently I have read (besides the Driven series) The Selection series, The Secret Life of Amy Benson series, and the Beautiful Bastard series. Now I'm looking for a new book/series to ready so what is your favorite romance book?

-Christen
Latest Review: "What's it gonna be?" by Cassandra Piat
Queen Carmen
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 502">Sweet Ruin</a>
Currently Reading: City of Glass
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-queen-carmen.html
Latest Review: "Guardian of Paradise" by W.E. Lawrence
Publishing Contest Votes: 3

Post by Queen Carmen »

I haven't read the series' that you mentioned, but if you like paranormal romance books, then you have to read The Immortal After Dark series by Kresley Cole. It is my absolute favorite book series. It has about 14 books so far, with another one due, I believe Dec. 1st. The first book in the series is titled The Warlord Wants Forever. It has vampires, werewolfs, soothsayers, valkyries, etc and what I love about it is that you really learn the characters and see them through out all of the continuing books.
Latest Review: "Guardian of Paradise" by W.E. Lawrence
Britnie
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britnie.html

Post by Britnie »

My all-time favourite is the black dagger brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I love the characters, humour, and obviously the love in the books! The plots always keep me up until 4 a.m. to finish the book in a day - it's also a series I have read numerous times and still haven't gotten bored. I also really like Sherilynn Kenyon's Dark Hunters and The League series. It's sarcastic and awesome and you're done before you want to be.

Good luck finding your next series!!
lp3101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lp3101.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by lp3101 »

My favorite all time romance is Jude Deveraux's "A Knight in Shining Armour." I read it when it first came out and have read it many times over since. It is hands down the most romantic gift my husband has ever given me. It has a timeless fairy tale quality that is brought to life in a modern day setting and ...... It is funny and heartwarming. It is sad and eternal. I not much on romance any more but this one will always capture my heart.
GandalfTheFey

Post by GandalfTheFey »

My top three are: The Time Traveler's Wife, LOTR (Sam+Frodo+Gollum love triangle), and Gone Girl.
cat_daters
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cat-daters.html

Post by cat_daters »

I absolutely love love love the This Man Trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas. It reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey, but with a more alpha male character. Jesse Ward (the main man) is my all time favorite book boyfriend <3 I highly recommend these books if you haven't read them yet.
cnaomi517

Post by cnaomi517 »

My favorite authors the past 2yrs has been Tiana Laveen and Mallory Monroe. Tiana's series especially the Saint series is well researched and written. Her characters has depth and sometimes it's hard to decide in the beginning whether you love or hate them.
Mallory Monroe's Gabrini series plus the Presidents Girlfriend series is awesome. I literally stalk Amazon to check for new releases.
jbt 01
Favorite Author: A.G Howard
Currently Reading: Jane Eyre
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jbt-01.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon

Post by jbt 01 »

My favourite is probably the tigers curse series I read through them so fast!! :lol:
Mammatori
Currently Reading: Thoughtful
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Mammatori »

One of my favorite romance series is the thoughtless trilogy by s.c.stephens. she has 2 more books in the series but they are through someone elses eyes in the book. Like what e.l.james did in 50 shades of grey. I also love the bared to you series. Romance is my favorite. I read almost anything but romance is my first choice
rnkpollock5
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by rnkpollock5 »

I have so many I don't know if I can narrow it down to one. But I loved The Indigo Lounge box set. I couldn't put it down. I think I read the series in two days. Loved both of the main female characters.
mimilyell09
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimilyell09.html

Post by mimilyell09 »

My favorite series is the Fallen crest series by Tijan Meyer. This lady is an outstanding author i have read every book she has written and none of them have dissapointed me so if you guys havent read her stuff go over to amazon and download her books! They are awesome!
Kaln_mark2010
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaln-mark2010.html

Post by Kaln_mark2010 »

One of my favorites is billionaire bachelors series by melody Anne. I think all together there are 11 books. I've read just about all of them. It's so easy to get sucked into these books and end up getting absolutely nothing done all day lol
anna c
Bookshelf Size: 2
Publishing Contest Votes: 2

Post by anna c »

One of my favorites is Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkings, There's about 4 books in the series, and its a mixture of fiction and romance, which is the combination!
Wolfdragonlady

Post by Wolfdragonlady »

I know that it's been out for a while; but I have been reading the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon forever! The combination of age old warriors finding love in modern day humans always warped my mind. Add the drama and element of magic and demons involved, and I can definitely say that I am a fan.
Lindsay_j

Post by Lindsay_j »

For romance, Nora Roberts is my go to author. She always knows how to make me fall in love with the characters. In the garden trilogy is one of my favorites, it has ghost, garden's and love.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”