What is your favorite romance book/series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
inaramid
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Siege and Storm
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inaramid.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Re: What is your favorite romance book/series?

Post by inaramid »

I like romance more when its embedded in a whole other universe filled with intrigue, suspense, action, and a heap of fantasy.
R-Myra
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-myra.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by R-Myra »

I would definitely say Twilight. It is beautifully written. The depiction of Edward's emotion is brilliant and obviously Bella is strange (in a good way) and a lovable character.
Tahtana
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tahtana »

My favorite book series is the selection series, it has romance , drama and love affairs it's so good .
yowkichan
Favorite Book: Slammed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71

Post by yowkichan »

My all time favorite, meaning i've read it more than 7 times now i think and i still keep on coming back is Th sea of tranquility by katja milay. There's just something about the book that really get's to me
Sanyesto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanyesto.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Post by Sanyesto »

Temptation Trials by B.Try has been so far so good the best romance book I read. It was suggested to me by my girly. It's quite intriguing. It has got part I and part II. You may try it out.
Patb

Post by Patb »

I have read so many lovely books, it's so hard to pick 1
krithikagowri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krithikagowri.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by krithikagowri »

My favorite series for romance is bride quartet by nora Roberts.
Makena Mugendi
Currently Reading: When Angels Play Poker
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makena-mugendi.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Makena Mugendi »

I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward and the Carpathian series by Christine Feehan. They have HEAs and especially the first one has great character development. They are great reads.
Also the Krell chronicles by Amber Kell. It's an M/M series, but a beautiful one, creating a beautiful world. It's a great read.
Makena Mugendi

Post by Makena Mugendi »

I also love the Black Prince series by PJ Fox and Dark Obsession by PJ Fox too. These are different, very dark romances, and at times, the HEA is even questioned. But its a great read.
Makena Mugendi

Post by Makena Mugendi »

The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Wallflower series by Lisa Kleypas

In this order. These are by far my favourite. I give it five stars.
Written Obsessions

Post by Written Obsessions »

cat_daters wrote: 31 Oct 2015, 15:40 I absolutely love love love the This Man Trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas. It reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey, but with a more alpha male character. Jesse Ward (the main man) is my all time favorite book boyfriend <3 I highly recommend these books if you haven't read them yet.
OMG! This is my all time favorite series too. Did you read the new book With This Man? I just finished it not sure how I feel about it yet :roll: Jodi Ellen Malpas books are great, she has a thing for obsessive men LOL. The One Night Promised trilogy is just as good.
Written Obsessions

Post by Written Obsessions »

There are so many good books out there! One book series that had me feeling all the emotions imaginable was Carnage (books 1 and 2) by Lesley Jones. I have read 100s of books in the last 4 years and only a hand full I can remember everything about it. These books have all the elements necessary to suck you in. There is innocence, love, deceit, heartbreak and a whole lot of raunchiness. What I liked the most is that the story is told from the females point of view and she takes you from her childhood through adulthood and all the good and bad things that she went through.
lucia_kizas
Favorite Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucia-kizas.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf
fav_author_id: 2366

Post by lucia_kizas »

A few years ago I decided to read Fifty Shades of Grey - I was curious as to why everybody was going crazy (it was before the first movie came out). Honestly, after finishing the book, I desperately needed to read something to distract me from this disappointment... So, I found this series written by Anna Zaires. The Krinar Chronicles (#1 Close Liaisons, #2 Close Obsession, #3 Close Remembrance). It is still my very favorite modern romance/thriller/sci-fi series. Then I discovered a very different, a much darker series written by her (#1 Twist me, #2 Keep me, #3 Hold me).

Another of my favorites in this field is Skye Warren and her stories. I love the way she writes!
shannonk2011

Post by shannonk2011 »

Without a doubt, and though it might seem cheasy, The Twilight series is my all time favorite romance series. Mosty because I also love supernatural novels, but even if you don’t, the romance alone will sweep you off your feet.
Janedenali

Post by Janedenali »

The Pucked Series by Helena Hunting. This romance series has a odd hockey love story and hilarious dialogue. I recommend this series for anyone looking for a pick me up, or a giggle.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”