Official Review: Melanie's Evanescent Journey by B Truly

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ReyvrexQuestor Reyes
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: Journey by Lindsay Schuster
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Official Review: Melanie's Evanescent Journey by B Truly

Post by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes »

This book intrigues me. It could be similar to the storylines of novels where a woman is used for something else other than love. (spoiler alert) This is an interesting read, thrilling and suspenseful. Where danger lurks on some corners, the suspense would naturally come to fore. Some other aspects of the story will just complement it. Thanks for your review.
"In the beginning was the word.........John 1:1"
...To delineate the times that lovers miss,
...A thousand dreams can't beat a single kiss.

-reyvrex (Love Sonnet 107)
Ana Njeri
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-njeri.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Ana Njeri »

Lovely review. The romance in the book sounds genuinely sweet but am not a fun of paranormal romance
A ship is safe in the harbor but that's not what ships are for. So be the person outside the box, get out of your comfort zone, that's the person you want to be.
arcie72
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arcie72.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by arcie72 »

This book is a wonderful young adult book that could be read by older people as well. Jason is the typical gorgeous brooding but good guy and the leading lady Mel is your typical feisty, funny and somewhat innocent girl who will get her man. I truly enjoyed the chapters that I have read and am okay with the sex/drinking scenes as they are typical of this age group. Teens this age are reading assigned books in school with these topics. I enjoyed the authors writing style and the twists and turns that are present and forthcoming. Harmony, Jaden and Jason are more than what they seem. I can't wait to finish this book. Cheers, thank you for a good review.
cjoy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by cjoy »

Honestly, I don't think is the kind of book that I would enjoy, but you made it sound really interesting. I like to see characters develop in a story. Plus, I could use some easy read YA once in a while.
allinsondaniel
Favorite Book: Literacy and Orality
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246

Post by allinsondaniel »

I'm surprised, this book is interesting, the cover of the book treads perfection, is what every good fanatic reader of the paranormal and romance needs
Abbychristen
Currently Reading: Melanie's Evanescent Journey
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Abbychristen »

Wow! What a great review, this book sounds really amazing!
agboola adenike
Currently Reading: White Witch
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by agboola adenike »

Reading about novels about romance can really make the emotions high with imaginations but I don't think it would be cool for teenages due to the excessive intake of alcohol and immature sexual activities that was discussed in the book.
frankwhittle
Currently Reading: Melanie's Evanescent Journey
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-frankwhittle.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by frankwhittle »

Melanie's Evanescent Journey
This is B. Truly's contained in the Sonar series .The author narrates a story about Melanie who originates from Australia.Generally,the story is about romantic relationships and party events that youths oftenly engage themselves in.

Melanie,the main character is a beautiful girl who had just attained youthful stage.
She had to travel abroad together with her parents,because her father was given a job transfer to work in America. She resumed her studies in these lands of America and got into a vibrant relationship with Jarson who had Amnesia.

The story continues to where they separated when Jarson got back his memory.Suprisingly, Jarson was confirmed to be an extraordinary guy who lived in another planet.

Generally,it is a very interesting novel, it's actually emotional such that it looks like it was a real life story.The author used few new words thus enhancing the ability of the reader to understand the whole story.

However,the story is more of romance and alcohol consumption, which is not fit for persons under 17 years.Therefore,I recommend this book to mature youths and adults.

I give it 3 out of 4 stars ,I would likely read the whole sonar series
Rated_derake
Favorite Book: Charles' Story
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Rated_derake »

wonderful review....love this genre...book also create impact

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”