Any suggestions for some erotic novels?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dariavalea
Currently Reading: After We Fell
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Any suggestions for some erotic novels?

Post by dariavalea »

I'm reading now the After series by Anna Todd. There are 4 parts, I'm already on the 3rd and I really enjoy it. The story has an alert rythm, you don't get lost in the details. I really like it. Let us know if you like it if you're gonna read it. :)
Whos_that20
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whos-that20.html

Post by Whos_that20 »

chelceab21 wrote:After reading the Fifty Shades series and the Crossfire series I wanted to see if there were any other series like that out there. I don't know why but I love the erotic romance novels! ;)
I suggest Maggie Shayne .She writes Paranormal Romance books.I read some of the twilight books (not like the new twilight series thats popular,way different lol).I don't usually read erotic type books but she sucks you in with the characters !
Kasey0914
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kasey0914.html

Post by Kasey0914 »

"Debt" by Nina G Jones was really good.
Megwe85
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megwe85.html
Latest Review: "Cryptic" by Conrad Luznar

Post by Megwe85 »

I really enjoyed the first three books in the "Hitman" series by Jen Frederick and Jessica Clare. They are Last Hit, Last Breath, and Last Kiss. The fourth book, Last Hope, was awful, in my opinion.
AnitaCox
Currently Reading: Ulterior Designs
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by AnitaCox »

I can suggest great authors in the genre: Ella Dominguez, Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, Sylvia Day (though she's mentioned already numerous times above) Maya Banks. That should keep you busy for awhile.
Megwe85
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megwe85.html

Post by Megwe85 »

"The Game Maker" series by Kresley Cole is pretty hot. There are three books and I just started the third. Each one is a separate story although the male characters ( who are all basically Russian criminals) are connected. Give them a try!
bruin
Currently Reading: Cracking the Genome
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bruin.html
Latest Review: Havana 1995 -english version- by Ileana Gonzalez Monserrat

Post by bruin »

Glacier_sky868 wrote:I recommend Dante's Fire by Jennifer Prost. I'm not usually one to read erotic or romance novels, but I absolutely loved that book! Its a quick read and the characters chemistry is incredible.
This sounds interesting!
red_velvet_girl7
Favorite Author: sylvia day
Currently Reading: Out of the Box Everlasting
Bookshelf Size: 310
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-red-velvet-girl7.html
fav_author_id: 3447

Post by red_velvet_girl7 »

The Kane Trilogy.
This Man Series.
Word_Lover
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-word-lover.html
Latest Review: "A Taste of Highland Culture" by Evie Stapleton

Post by Word_Lover »

I have not jumped onto the Fifty Shades bandwagon, but books that I believe would be similar those written by Olivia Hawthorn, Cassandra Dee, Shayla Black and Lexi Blake. If you want more b/ds/m then I would go with Shayla Black. She has several series that focus on that so you have a lot of options there. If you want some manège with your kink, then they all certainly offer you that! One day of my favorite series on ménage (some include b/ds/m, too) is The Virgin series by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake. They are all standalone but share connected characters.

Happy reading!
Latest Review: "A Taste of Highland Culture" by Evie Stapleton
Ashley8779
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley8779.html

Post by Ashley8779 »

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter Series. She is an amazing Author. I have the entire series and counting. 26+ so far just for the series that she writes. There are so many more. Also, try Kerrelyn Sparks, Lynsay Sands and Kresley Cole. All Amazing!!
Kdonegan91
Favorite Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 202">Never Cry Again</a>
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdonegan91.html
Latest Review: "A Matter of Faith" by Duke Woodrick
Reading Device: 1400699169
fav_author_id: 19883

Post by Kdonegan91 »

I really enjoyed Vegas Knights by Marina Maddix. Definitely hot but also has a good story line. Keeps you guessing!
Latest Review: "A Matter of Faith" by Duke Woodrick
kacey_s101

Post by kacey_s101 »

Fifty Shades of Grey, very good book. has lots of erotic and the sex scenes were very detailed
Jelop815
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Jelop815 »

Hi. :tiphat:
I'm new here and just reading everyone's posts and book reviews to see how things are done. Lol i'm looking forward to getting to know everybody in this forum and website through your posts and this website.

I just wanted to add how much i love Laurel K. Hamilton. I have read her "vampire series." I forget the titles but i devoured them in two weeks. She wrote so many. I think more romantic then erotic. Although the sex was hot and explicit and were set inside sex clubs. Lol. Damn! For the life i cant remember the heroine of the series. She was Spanish. I read it so long ago.

Has anyone read the Veronica Maxim books? Her books are explicit and well-written. :D
TrishaAnn92
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2595">The Messenger (2)</a>
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trishaann92.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 20

Post by TrishaAnn92 »

Lora Leigh books are good. And I was also enamored by the Jennifer Blackstream books. I have read the Blood Prince Series and loved them! They are an interesting spin on fairy tales.
PBP

Post by PBP »

I recommend you read books by Colette Fry author of 200 erotica titles on Amazon
Start with the GRANNY SERIES which is always a great favorite

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”