Review of A Short Stack of Sex and Other Stories

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Roy Nick
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 323
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roy-nick.html
Latest Review: East of Troost by Ellen Barker

Review of A Short Stack of Sex and Other Stories

Post by Roy Nick »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Short Stack of Sex and Other Stories" by K.A. Rupp.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A Short Stack of Sex and Other Stories by K.A. Rupp is the kind of book you want to read with your lover beside you. These precise, erotic tales will make your toes curl because of their juiciness. In one, we have a lady who has come home from work. Tired from the long day, she takes a shower, and her lover joins her. A wild sexual encounter ensues.

In another story, a tourist visiting America desires to have sex with a shredded marine on her last day. Accompanied by her lady friend, she goes to a bar and finds one. They’ll have to get a few more condoms for sexual satisfaction. To neutralize eroticism, K.A. Rupp includes a few non-sexual tales.

I loved the rawness of the anecdotes. They were vivid enough to make one yearn for a hot sexual encounter. I enjoyed one particular story of a lady who approached a man and asked him out. We are used to men asking ladies out. In this case, it was the other way around. In addition, there was a tale about a vampire craving human blood.

I loved how short the stories were to the extent of wondering what happened next. There is a detailed explanation of how big the manhoods were and how both parties craved more sex after the first round. However, I did not like how perfect the sexual encounters were. I wanted to read at least one story of a disappointed person after getting poor bed performance. You know, like a man climaxing after very few seconds and leaving a lady unsatisfied. However, that was just a side thought and not enough to flag the book’s rating. I award it 5 out of 5 stars.

I noted a few errors. Therefore, the book is professionally edited. This volume serves as a good distraction from everyday's hustle and bustle. The stories are suspenseful, and you’re left wishing they were a string of films so you could watch them. I loved the unexpected sexual encounters with cute men, especially the bartenders.

The stories were exceptional at triggering emotions. For instance, I wondered how sad it would feel to receive news that your lover died while fighting for his country. Conversely, how happy newlyweds felt when starting a life together, taking vows before God, family, and friends to be together for better and worse. I recommend this masterpiece to readers who enjoy erotica novels.

A Short Stack of Sex and Other Stories
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”