Review of Ageless Lust

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Review of Ageless Lust

Post by Judy O »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Ageless Lust" by TG Gore.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Can lust morph into love? This was a question that I pondered before I began this book. At the beginning of this book, the author starts with preparations; apparently, he has a blind date with a woman he met on a Sexplicit website. He appeared to be searching for a partner with whom he could fulfill some of the carnal longings of the flesh. A surgeon by trade, the septuagenarian with a high sexual drive, finally met a woman with whom he was 31 years younger. Many things went through his mind—he wondered if she'd be bothered by the age gap or whether she'd agree to his proposition.

Luckily for him, she agreed, and they got into an "F&F" relationship. They were just with each other to satisfy each other sexually. The protagonist, Gabi, began to look forward to these encores of activity, and somewhere along the line, something else began to form. However, before meeting Vronica (an e-less Veronica), he had opted to close off his practice, sell his house, and move to Tel-Aviv because he felt he had stayed for quite a while in the city of Angels, and after the death of his wife, there was nothing left for him anymore. However, Vronica made him regret that decision in a way, but it had already been executed. On the day he was slated to leave, he gave her a parting gift, and she gave him a letter insinuating that this was not the end between them. What do you think happens next? Is there hope for the author to reunite with Vronica, a woman he had come to love? What awaits him in Tel Aviv? Read Ageless Lust by TG Gore to get the full details.

I picked this book because it was a romance with an unusual description, and I intended to find out the full extent of its contents for myself. After reading this book, I concluded that it was worth the time I spent on it. We have always regarded lust-driven relationships as something to be discarded when vital decisions are made. I'm surprised that the relationship between the author and Vronica was better than I imagined. I also admired something about the openness of their relationship; at a certain point, when they began to see each other more frequently, I knew that this had become more than just an "F&F" relationship. One thing I admired about Vronica was that she knew what she wanted and was a very bold woman. This book had nine chapters, and I typically enjoyed every bit of it. My favorite was chapter five, which was during his birthday; he was in for quite a surprise. The book was written in the first person, from the author's perspective, which made the narrations all the more personal.

There was nothing I disliked about this book; instead, it lived up to my expectations. I admired its concise nature; it had a short plot but extended narrations that could hold a reader's interest. I also liked that the author made the book mostly about him and Vronica and did not bother adding characters who could have interfered with the love story. I did not encounter any errors while reading this book. I'm impressed with the editing; it was an exceptionally well-edited work. This book makes for a simple and refreshing read that gives insight into the lonely life of a surgeon and widower whom Providence decides to visit.

Ageless Lust by TG Gore receives a complete rating of five out of five stars. I did not deduct a star because I found all positive boxes ticked and no negative sides; the book's conciseness, narrations, and flawless editing were all on point. I recommend this book to the adult audience interested in romance and love-themed books. I must mention that the book has very strong sexual content; anyone who considers this before selecting a book might as well skip this.

Ageless Lust
View: on Bookshelves
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

This is going to be a steamy read. I wonder what would happen to the main character's relationship with Vronica after he moved. Thanks for the review.
Gabriele Mattia Leonardo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriele-mattia-leonardo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Gabriele Mattia Leonardo »

I've not read this book before but reading your review has got me think that this book is actually going to be worth my while. Nice review!
Joyce Nwaogazie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joyce-nwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We Stand Here as A millionaire by Joan Gross

Post by Joyce Nwaogazie »

Your review of this book is top-notch. However, I don't think I'll enjoy the storyline, and as such, I'll steer clear of it. Well done.
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

Can lust turn into love? This question would elicit different answers from people. Did lust turn to love in this book? I'd like to know. Great review.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

The question you asked a the start of the book is kind of technical. Its is a question I also seeks answer to. I hope this book would be able to give an amazing answer.
Kenn Nyet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenn-nyet.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kenn Nyet »

Romance books always has a story to tell about either the dos and don'ts of relationship and they come with great lessons. I will consider reading "Ageless Lust" by TG Gore.
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

Kudos to your review. However I'm not a fan of this categories of book so I wouldn't mind reading it. The book plot seems to be good but not to my thirst.
Chiamaka_Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chiamaka_Glory »

Ageless lust is a book that sounds really interesting. The septugenerian is a goal getter, I love how bold he is to get what he wants, without feeling any kind of way.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

Just you are wondering, I’m also thinking the same, can lust really change into lust? It’s rare but a love built like that is somehow. Great review!
Victory Ilagha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Victory Ilagha »

Your review of this book sure has a way of arousing one's interest, coupled with the unusual description of the book. The question asked at the beginning of the review sparked my interest. I'll definitely read this, well done.
Kemzy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Kemzy5 »

I doubt lust can change to love but anything is possible in our world. I don't read this genre of books. Regardless, this review is lovely.
Donald Kelvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-chinwe.html
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd

Post by Donald Kelvin »

Personally, I do not think lust can morph into love but your review seems to prove otherwise and I'd love to know more about this relationship between the surgeon and Vronica. Thanks for the amazing review.
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd
Favour Ozone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ozone.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Favour Ozone »

Lust can really morph into love in my own opinion. From your review I'm already interested in the relationship between the surgeon and veronica. Thank you for your honest review.
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

Personally I don't believe lust can morph into love, they are two different things and I don't think I'll be intrested in reading this book either, thanks for your review on this.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”