Review: The After Series by Anna Todd

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
pantsyjean25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Re: Review: The After Series by Anna Todd

Post by pantsyjean25 »

I absolutely love this series! I'm so proud that my fellow fanfiction writers are successful! This story made me feel even more single than I did before and is making me feel like I'm missing something in my life, it was a masterpiece! (the movie sucked though)
Brishty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Brishty »

I am completely thrilled by the entire series of after. This book is so much relatable to the people. I learnt so many things from this book. I'll just summarise some of the basic lessons from this book :
(1) Never give up on one another.
(2) Situations will be worse in life but managing them with proper and mutual understanding is important for every being.
(3) When you love a person with all your heart, never ever let them go or just give up on them. Make things work by a proper and intellectual talk.
(4) true love always finds its way to be bonded no matter how many years, months or days it takes.
(5) Never let your past control your future and the present.
J-u-d-y26+
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by J-u-d-y26+ »

I really love after like the love between Theresa and Hardin was so strong. The book made me emotional and also gave me goosebumps. Hardins love for Tessa was incommensurable. I loved Hardin's character
hi2121

Post by hi2121 »

I LOVED THIS SERIES!!! It was interesting, and great way to pass the time. I fell in love with the books and in a really short time I finished it. It was amazing. Thank you!!
DaphneAtwood124
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by DaphneAtwood124 »

I loved this series! I read the whole series in just a little over three weeks. I'm really excited to watch the movies that are coming out!!
Carlamercs

Post by Carlamercs »

Wow i really like the story its very inspirational i want to finished it a s soon as possible but i really like it and thanks author for this nice story
Kreads1
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Currently Reading: The Once and Future Witches
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kreads1.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by Kreads1 »

I’m a bit late to this party having just finished reading the fifth book in the series, after having read the first four books over the course of the past two months. I too enjoyed the series, although I wanted to scream at Tessa to stay away from Hardin more times than I could possibly count! Overall the story of “Hessa” is likely to resonate with many who have fallen in love and faced the joys and challenges in this crazy thing we call life, myself included.
Anjali1809

Post by Anjali1809 »

AFTER, a sensual story which leads us into the life of two teenagers, Tessa and Hardin. Both are like yin and yang, very different but incomplete without each other. Both brings the best out of other of each other.
This is a story of love, hate, sex,betrayal, etc. According to me this was one of the best books I have tried.You should also try if you are into steamy romance full of complicity.
MariaLivaniou
Favorite Author: Cassandra Clare
Favorite Book: City of Bones
Currently Reading: Captive Prince
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robinbennet.html
Latest Review: Shifting Sands by Barry Litherland
fav_author_id: 2912

Post by MariaLivaniou »

Romance novels isn't really my style fantasy is more my thing but when found it on Wattpad I was totally in love with the After series.
Coco soul
Currently Reading: Thera and the Exodus
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Coco soul »

I've managed to finish the whole triology.The book is that amazing that once you start reading it is hard to put it down.The book is really hooking.Anna Todd knows how to clearly bring her characters to life.How Harry and Tessa's characters complete each other and her plot twist game is upto par.
Kay the book nerd

Post by Kay the book nerd »

The after series is mind blowing and addicting. The relationship between Tessa and Hardin is very gripping from the start and as you continue to read throughout the entire series you will see their chemistry evolvesz
Martha Zimba

Post by Martha Zimba »

I love love. This book depicts that and my highlight is love and forgiveness. Great read.
Vidhi9674
Currently Reading:

Post by Vidhi9674 »

After is a truly captivating series. One of the best romance series actually. Its like a drug can't stop reading. It brings out emotions i never knew existed 😭❤️
Because Hardin oh god!! 🤩🙏My true book boyfriend🤞. And Tess she is one of the most strongest character.
Naaya123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naaya123.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Naaya123 »

I first read this book on Wattpad and later on decided to read the published non fanfic version. I admit to not loving this novel, but I didn't hate it either. It was an okay read, mostly enjoyable at a young age.
Kay1_Jay6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kay1_Jay6 »

This series completely captivated me from the first chapter!
Tessa was young and naïve. She didn’t know what she wanted, she didn’t know what the “real world” was aside from her small home town that she grew up in.
Harden was bad news and she knew it from the moment she laid eyes on him. Bad in such a good way, she didn’t know how to feel when she met him, she didn’t know what those feelings were or how to stop thinking about him. Growing up from two different worlds was a task that neither of them knew how to understand but they knew those feelings that they felt meant something. Something more than they could ever imagine which grew and grew overtime.
The series was amazing and kept you intrigued and thirsty for more, I highly highly recommend the After series to anyone who loves contemporary romance, raunchy romance and a good love story!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”