Review of The Fifie

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Re: Review of The Fifie

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

Love is deep, it can change everything about us especially when situations beyond our control set in. However, the perception of the afterlife remains a mystery yet to be unveiled to me. Beautiful review.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

Regardless of the fact that this is not my kind of book, I found the story intriguing. I look forward to reading this book. This is a wonderful review. Kudos.
Jesse Shon Voyamba
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesse-shon-voyamba.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jesse Shon Voyamba »

The story of Mark and Maria is a testament of the complications that come with love. I believe to learn from their story especially on the theme of love, mercy, and forgiveness.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 276
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Field Guide to Sinisters and Benevolents by Nancy L Vallette

Post by Christell Lindeque »

This fictional story is set in Scotland. It is about a man and a women who are inlove but then their circumstances change as paranormal activity start to happen. Great review.
Vidhi Adhikari
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: True Teryn
Bookshelf Size: 280
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidhi-adhikari.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by Vidhi Adhikari »

Appealing description. Sadly romance novels are not my thing at the moment so I'll have to pass on this one. But congratulations on being listed as Book Of The Day.
Isaac678_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Isaac678_ »

The Fifie is a fictional story set in Scotland about Marcas an hardworking and passionate young lad. It talks about how he meets Maureen and they both fall in love. Some occurrences then puts a hold on their journey of love but not for long....as they eventually meet again, but as Mark and Marla.
Sadly, they both have new relationships in this life weren't Mark(fka Marcas) is married to a woman named Molly but he seems to be very convinced that he's no longer in love with her....they both have a son whose interests and talents are not with the sea unlike his father.
In this other life, Marla is a widow that is yet to get over her the pain, sorrow and sadness she experienced in her union with her late husband ...a union where he's overprotective of her and no there's no form of intimacy.
They(Mark and Marla) both feel the strong connection and sense of attraction towards each other despite the situation and always find their way to one another.
The journey of their love comes with a lot of tests and trials......I LIKE THIS BOOK
The romance and plot involved has made the book good and worth reading
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

The tale of Mark and Marla sounds intriguing. In this captivating story, the prospect of an everlasting romance sounds alluring. Reading about a couple's love that endures over time and diverse lifestyles is always enjoyable. It's interesting that the author also addresses several issues related to the human condition. Congrats on the BOTD.
Donald Kelvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-chinwe.html
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd

Post by Donald Kelvin »

I'd love to read this book further to find out whether these two lovers later come together. Thanks for the amazing review.
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd
Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin
Favorite Book: The Inner CEO
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boluwatife-ade-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin »

Even the most beautiful relationship has its ups and downs. No matter the situation we find ourselves in, we should make choices that will affect us and others positively, and if by chance we made choices, we should take responsibility for our choices.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I do not believe in the tale of reincarnation but I'm definitely interested in knowing whether Mark ends up with Maria in their recent life. Awesome plot.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I enjoy reading love stories and this book sure has an interesting and thrilling plot. I look forward to reading more on Marcus and Maureen. Congratulations on BOTD!!!
murage 123
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by murage 123 »

I think the novel is wonderful .As highlighted it talks about many themes but the main theme is love where it talks about marcas and maureen loving each another which changes there life .Another theme is theme supernaturals powers where marcas and maureen meet again after life
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

I am a bit curious as to what moved the two lovers to this apparent new timeline where they have very different lives. I like how love seems to triumph over all, as they manage to meet and connect again after being separated. This sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for the review.
"All I can do is fight, and I intend to. After all, giving up on the process is giving up on the result."
Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 494
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maduabuchi-eze.html
Latest Review: EXXXXCUUUUUSE ME? A Satire on Publishing by Richard Stephenson

Post by Maduabuchi Okwiya N Eze »

The themes explored in this novel are critical and, to me, very much relevant in addressing many family and relationship issues in our society today. Take for instances, the themes of physical intimacy and love. Those are practices that spell heavy penalties for those who violate or overlook them, as can be seen in the things that played out between Maureen and Marcas. The effort put into editing this novel is commendable.
Ogunkoya Mayowa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogunkoya-mayowa.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Ogunkoya Mayowa »

The story talks about how Maureen and Marcas fall in love with each other but later meet again in a different life as Mark and Marla after the occurrence of supernatural circumstances. The book characters are well-developed. Nice review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”