Divisa Series or Lux Series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ticia2022
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ticia2022.html

Divisa Series or Lux Series?

Post by Ticia2022 »

Being that these stories are SO similar, I thought it would be interesting to see what series others prefer, the Divisa Series by J.L. Weil or the Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout?

I really liked both series and it is hard for me to choose. However, basing everything on the whole series, I would have to say the Divisa Series. I liked Chase and Angel but I really liked J.L. Weil's writing style.

Your thoughts? :D
poetrythanki
Currently Reading: A Court of Mist and Fury
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poetrythanki.html
Latest Review: "Anchor of Hope" by Kiah Stephens

Post by poetrythanki »

I haven't read Divisa Series yet but I adorn LUX series. I love Daemon Black. He's gorg! I love the plot so much I finished the whole series in 3-4 days. It was fabulous!

Now that you've mentioned Divisa series, I'll give it a go and read it as it's similar to Lux as you said :)
Latest Review: "Anchor of Hope" by Kiah Stephens
archylove
Currently Reading: Midnight Soul
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-archylove.html

Post by archylove »

Definitely the Lux series, I was hooked the whole time, Divisa is good too I just prefer Lux
payton[]books_r_life
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-payton-books-r-life.html

Post by payton[]books_r_life »

I have read both and they are quite similar that is why I love them both,the resistance both chase and daemon have is why I love these kind of books . In my opinion every book is better with a little resistance and heartbreak and always a bad boy for sure! It's a hard decision but I have to say id prefer lux over divisa. I loved divisa just as much, but I kinda got a little uninterested when I got to redeeming angel. I was captivated by the whole lux series though.
Kaitlynpoole96
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Kaitlynpoole96 »

Personally I loved them both. They are so similar though; they could have been plagiarized.
Honestly, idc. Theyre both awesome. I love demons and aliens. Especially if theyre a different race and totally make you drool... :shock:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”