Who is your favorite romance author?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
SoulDreamer26
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-souldreamer26.html

Re: Who is your favorite romance author?

Post by SoulDreamer26 »

My favorite Romance authors are Linda Lael Miller, Nicholas Sparks, and Nora Roberts.
Electica
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-electica.html

Post by Electica »

Agree with the post about loving novels where lead heroines possess strength of character. Fav Authors Lisa Kleypas and Loretta Chase.
Wender2you
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wender2you.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Wender2you »

Aubrey irons is funny, witty....and writes with tons of sizzle. These books are NOT intennded for readers younger than 18.
rohanafaizah

Post by rohanafaizah »

I quite like books written by penny reid. :)
Lexilue1

Post by Lexilue1 »

I love Deb Caletti she writes more teen romance but all of her books have an identical piece in the them without being in a series. It's amazing and Nicholas Sparks does keep you guessing but I feel after so many of them you know exactly when the twist is like your favorite book you know by heart.
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Although K.A. Tucker's books are probably more so classified as a thriller, there is always a very nice romance thrown in that never fails to keep me engaged!

-- July 23rd, 2016, 10:35 pm --
Roanhu wrote:My favorite is Gena Showalter. The LOTU series is part of why I started reading so often.
Gina Showalter is also one of my favorites!

-- July 23rd, 2016, 10:35 pm --
Roanhu wrote:My favorite is Gena Showalter. The LOTU series is part of why I started reading so often.
Gina Showalter is also one of my favorites!
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
poetrythanki
Currently Reading: A Court of Mist and Fury
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poetrythanki.html
Latest Review: "Anchor of Hope" by Kiah Stephens

Post by poetrythanki »

I've read so many YA Romance books but my favorite author is Kasie West (The Distance Between Us + On The Fence). I also enjoy books by Sarah Dessen, Lauren Barnholdt, Colleen Hoover and Stephanie Perkins.
Latest Review: "Anchor of Hope" by Kiah Stephens
VividReader
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... d=86758">A Court of Mist and Fury</a>
Currently Reading: Clockwork Prince
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vividreader.html

Post by VividReader »

Coleen Hoover is one of my favorites
Zelici
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zelici.html

Post by Zelici »

My all time top favorite romance author is Kelley Armstrong. I adore all her books and her writing style. My favorite of her characters for adult romance are Elena Michaels and Clayton Danvers. I hunt around for books that feature them all the time. My other favorite author is sadly deceased. While not outright romantic, the romance between her main characters builds through the series. I am really sad that she passed away from cancer. That author would be Jennifer Rardin. I have all the books in her Jaz Parks series which is the series I was talking about. My third favorite romance author is Darynda Jones.
hhriver
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hhriver.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon

Post by hhriver »

I love to read a lot of books and If I had to pick my faviorte romance author I would have have to say its Maggie Shayne. She has hit a wide variety of styles. My faviorte of her styles is wings of the night series style. Vampire stories totally rock and how she writes makes me feel like I understand how the vampires in her stories. She totally rocks.
Bray12

Post by Bray12 »

I have read a lot of Linda Leal Miller and love her books as well. I have currently been hooked on Gina LaMann's Lacey Luzzi series which I think compares to Janet evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. They have humor, suspense, and a love story.
TamSan
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamsan.html

Post by TamSan »

I have a few that always been drawn to. Jude Devereaux, Lisa Kleypas and Christina Dodd.
Marinemom2014

Post by Marinemom2014 »

I have to say that I love Nalini Singh. I haven't read her Psy-Changling series yet,I am too enthralled with the Archangel/Guild Hunter Series. I love Raphael and Elena as a couple and how she makes him more human. I have enjoyed all of her books in this series so far. I cannot wait until she does a story for IIlium and another angel whose name I cannot spell it starts with an A. Nalini Singh answers her emails herself too.
Jillybean529
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jillybean529.html
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by Jillybean529 »

I absolutely love Catherine Anderson, Mary Balogh, Nora Roberts, Claudia Connor, Lisa Kleypas, and Mary Jo Putney...just to name a few! :techie-studyingbrown:
miss char 10
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-char-10.html

Post by miss char 10 »

I have a lot that I love but I would have to say Diana Palmer and Jude Devereaux. I also love Harlequin's books because they are short most are right around 200 pages and they are perfect for me because I do not get a lot of time to read.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”