What is your favorite nicholas spark romance novel?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kgoodb00
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kgoodb00.html

Re: What is your favorite nicholas spark romance novel?

Post by kgoodb00 »

My favorite Nicholas Sparks book has to be A Walk to Remember. This was the first romance book I ever read and it captured my heart! I also really like Safe Haven and of course the Notebook!!
charlou_herz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by charlou_herz »

Nicholas Spark is one of the romance authors that I liked. I’ve read Best of Me, The Lucky One and Safe Haven. But my favorite among the three is The Lucky One. Some might say that it is so cliche but the story intrigued me. I’m quite a hopelesa romantic and the plot was satisfactory. It amazed me how the story went from a single picture giving the hero cat lives and decides to find the woman in the picture and having a happy ending.
But i’ve watched all NS movies and found The Notebook as my favorite.
Chris_B
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-b.html

Post by Chris_B »

I've basically love every Nicholas Sparks book I've ever read, but The Notebook is definitely my favourite with A Walk to Remember a close second.

The last Nicholas Sparks book I read was The Best of Me and even though I could not put the book down, at the end of the book I was not sure if I actually liked the book or not. It is definitely a good story, but something about Dawson Cole's life left me unsettled.
Briht_In

Post by Briht_In »

i love "the last song' because it's a remarkable and exceptional story which reminds me of my own story because my dad died from lung cancer too
Desii1235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-desii1235.html

Post by Desii1235 »

I read almost all Nicholas Sparks books and I loved them all. I think my favorite would have to be The Lucky One. The book was well thought out and kept me wanting to read it more.
Tanaya
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tanaya.html
Latest Review: Beans...Finding My Way Home by Debi Brown
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Tanaya »

Based on the movie (though I want to read the book as well), Safe Haven.
elizfoley11
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizfoley11.html

Post by elizfoley11 »

I have been a fan of Nicholas Sparks since I first read The Notebook, I have since read (& own) every novel he has written. I love all of his books, but The Notebook's beautiful story of unending, persevering love will always be my favorite!
savilewis
Currently Reading: The Kill Order
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savilewis.html
Latest Review: "Thunderstorm" by Sophie McNeill

Post by savilewis »

I've read a couple of his books such as Safe Haven, The Best of Me, The Lucky One, and The Last Song. While all of them were great, my favorite was The Last Song, I felt so emotionally engaged in that book that I just could not put it down. The Lucky One is my second favorite.
Latest Review: "Thunderstorm" by Sophie McNeill
sacha_arrak
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sacha-arrak.html
Reading Device: B00K2O4TI8

Post by sacha_arrak »

The Choice. My future profession is healthcare, and this book hit a sensitive aspect in my career by bringing in loved ones.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...but there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you...As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -M.W.
cecewil

Post by cecewil »

My favorite is Message in a Bottle. I was totally engaged for the entire story. I loved the book so much I wouldn't watch the movie because I was scared it would ruin it!
evergreensoul32

Post by evergreensoul32 »

I'm currently reading True Believer.... Ohhh how I love Nicholas sparks
Mertens_20

Post by Mertens_20 »

My favorite Nicholas Sparks book was The Rescue. I absolutely loved the way it dug into how devoted he was to saving and protecting others, while harboring his deep down need to be rescued himself. The way she brought him through this realization showed deep care and devotion from both of them to learn more about themselves while helping each other through their journeys together.
Sera3125

Post by Sera3125 »

A Walk To Remember
Ginger_Julie
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ginger-julie.html

Post by Ginger_Julie »

I read my first one just recently, The Longest Ride. I advise reading the book first before you see the movie. The director changed to many perfect moments that the characters had, and I didn't realize how much I actually liked the book until immediately watching the movie afterwards.
slygirl414
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slygirl414.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by slygirl414 »

My faves are The Horse Whisperer and Safe Haven.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”