Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
brion_m
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid

Post by brion_m »

I loved the first installment of this series. it was cute, funny, and oh so charming. Janie and Quinn are perfect together. so... when i found out that penny was going to make a part two. I jumped for joy. book two (neanderthal marries human) was just as hilarious if not more. i honestly could'nt put the book down. reading from Quinn and Janie's point of view was different, but fun. All and all, it was a pretty good read. :)
Linda7228
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Favorite Book: Blood Weddings by Federico Garcia Lorca
Currently Reading: Heist Society
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linda7228.html
Latest Review: "The Sham" by Ellen Allen
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Linda7228 »

I read have the read the whole series Knitting in the City and I love it, makes me want a learn how to knit. I loved Jane I found her quirks to be funny and I think they make her even more amazing. This book brings back the saying opposites attract( Sir McHotpants is a broody male character done right :lol: ). Have you read the rest of the series? If you haven't I recommend them all but my personal favorite is Beauty and the Mustache. :D
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Latest Review: "The Sham" by Ellen Allen
S_Lancealot
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by S_Lancealot »

I haven't read the second book yet, but I loved the first, Neanderthal Seeks Human. Books with women like Janie in them are always awesome to read. Also, I love how all Janie's friends have their own quirks too, not just Janie, and how Quinn isn't just some hunky idiot who just happens to be in love with Janie; he's got his own depth. The dynamic between the best friends, and Quinn was a fun addition too.
txmommy13
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-txmommy13.html

Post by txmommy13 »

I just snagged this last week (I think??) and I've heard nothing but great things. I'm so excited to read this! Love seeing y'alls thoughts on it. :)
Megwe85
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megwe85.html
Latest Review: "Cryptic" by Conrad Luznar

Post by Megwe85 »

I just finished the first book, Neanderthal Seeks Human. I was kind of disappointed with it because there were several side stories - the sister, Quinn's business, and more - that were completely forgotten about as the story progressed. I thought the characters were good but i wasn't very impressed with the plot.
Latest Review: "Cryptic" by Conrad Luznar
2kasmom
Currently Reading: Down And Dirty
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-2kasmom.html
Latest Review: Are Your Kids Naked Online? by Chris Good and Lisa Good
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by 2kasmom »

I have to agree with you this series is just so funny. I had to be careful what I was eating while I read it. For a while there, I binge read as I wanted to catch up and get more. This series is so addicting. Who knew knitting could be so funny?
Lolababs94
Favorite Author: Mariana Zapata
Favorite Book: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolababs94.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
fav_author_id: 11762

Post by Lolababs94 »

Linda7228 wrote: 05 Oct 2014, 05:56 I read have the read the whole series Knitting in the City and I love it, makes me want a learn how to knit. I loved Jane I found her quirks to be funny and I think they make her even more amazing. This book brings back the saying opposites attract( Sir McHotpants is a broody male character done right :lol: ). Have you read the rest of the series? If you haven't I recommend them all but my personal favorite is Beauty and the Mustache. :D
:D I've also read all the Knitting in the City series and I loved them! They kind of felt like my best friends because I crochet. Anyway, I didn't think there was anything left to tell in Janie and Quinn's story but wow...Perry Reid never ceases to amaze.
kalgaonkarsnehal
Favorite Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Favorite Book: Wish You Well
Currently Reading: Connect the Dots
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalgaonkarsnehal.html
Latest Review: Effective R.U.L.E. by satish shitut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 15638

Post by kalgaonkarsnehal »

I read the whole Knitting in the City Series as well as the Winston Brother series! I love Penny Reid's books. I love how well rounded her characters are and how immersing her stories can be. Every time a book finishes, I just can't stop myself from reading the next one. It is a serious addiction. Penny's world is like a permanent cloud in my head.
“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.” ― Isaac Asimov :techie-studyinggray: :D

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”