Official Review: Struggling For Justice by Debra Kayn

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tracy19
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tracy19.html
Latest Review: "The Secret Book of Designs" by Catamount Mayhugh

Official Review: Struggling For Justice by Debra Kayn

Post by tracy19 »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Struggling For Justice" by Debra Kayn.]
Book Cover for 2132
Share This Review

Remmy Hollis is the VP of Bantorus Motorcycle Club in Federal County he is bored with life and hoping things will pick up with the club just to keep him entertained. Then he encounters a couple arguing and he steps in to assist the beautiful women, Natalie Oman. Natalie is lost and alone after the suicide of her husband and is being pressured by her brother in law to reopen the case of his brother death, because he is convinced it was not murder. Remmy takes Natalie back to the Bantorus clubhouse, where there feeling for each other develop and they become a couple in love, but Remmy is keeping a big secret from Natalie and if that secret get out it will put Natalie in grave danger. Remmy is later forced to tell Natalie the secret with her promise to never tell anyone or many lives will be lost if it comes out as it affects so many people. Once Natalie knows about the secret her bond with Remmy is only strengthened more. There is a lot of drama that unfolds and lives are put at risk, but it does end with a happy ending.

This book is packed with action and romance, and many more interesting genres that will keep the readers entertained.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it to be a good read. The mix of drama and romance kept me enthralled in the story line and deep in the pages, to learn the outcome of the story. I loved the characters and found them perfect for the story; they were interesting and kept me engrossed in the book right down to the last page. Plus I loved the fact that the book had a happy fairy tale ending. I feel that this book will appeal to a wide variety of audiences as it has a mixture of quite a few different genres all rolled into one. I wait in anticipation for the next book in the series.

The author is creative and she definitely knows how to write a good book with an awesome story line. I will be making sure I search for any of her books in the future as I found her book to be a fascinating read.

I would rate this book a 4 out of 4, and would recommend it to all those die hard romance lovers with a good bit of drama in the mix.

Buy "Struggling For Justice" on Amazon
Latest Review: "The Secret Book of Designs" by Catamount Mayhugh
Victor Muriithi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Victor Muriithi »

The author has done a great job after reading the book am still feeling thirsty of such kind.
eleh Micheal
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by eleh Micheal »

I just added it to my to read list because of this wonderful review
tate 22 chits
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by tate 22 chits »

Wooow that's great um still curious to know what happened next

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”