Review of One Perfect Night

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Review of One Perfect Night

Post by Peace Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "One Perfect Night" by Lorane Hopkins.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

One Perfect Night by Lorane Hopkins begins with a meeting of two lovely people on the Grande Lounge Patio. They find each other fun and amicable, with apparent similarities, especially in the aspects of being partners. They decided to spend more time with each other based on staying anonymous in their personal lives. It leads to a perfect night, which marks the beginning of a perfect life for both of them. As a result of that night, they had a son that they both loved greatly. They were fond of their newborn son. But their businesses and individual differences seem to stand in the way of this relationship. How will they manage this situation?

The relationship between Cassidy and Gray teaches true love beyond physical attractions. It also teaches accepting each other's differences and agreeing to come together as one. I found Cassidy's ability to balance her work as an interior designer and being a mother of Jaxson incredible. Her motherly attributes are inspiring, and her genuine love for her son is fascinating. For Cassidy, her son is a priority and must come first in whatever decision she makes.

The suspense and twist make the story fantastic. You would certainly want to read it to the end, especially when Gray got to know the truth about his son and why Cassidy was keeping a secret from him. At this point, the tension is built in the reader's mind. Every moment was well described to match and follow up the reader's imagination. Hence, making the book not just a piece of artwork but an experience in the reader's mind. This was the part I loved so much about this romantic book.

This book also teaches about the importance of building quality relationships. The relationship between Cassidy and her employees was a clear example. We could witness how Caroline was taken as not just Jaxson's nanny but a friend and confidant. Gray's relationship with his assistant was another perfect example of this theme.

One Perfect Night deserves a 4 out of 4 stars. It was professionally edited, even though I found a few omissions. The paragraphs were well arranged, and the descriptions were well detailed. There was nothing I disliked about the book.

I recommend this book to those seeking the true meaning of love beyond lust and physical attraction. It appears I have gotten a clear answer to the question, and I would urge readers to do the same. This is a must-read for those who have the wrong definition of love. I do not recommend this book to readers below the age of 16 due to the sexual content.

One Perfect Night
View: on Bookshelves
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Your review has piqued my interest. I'm sitting here wondering if love does indeed conquer all? Awesome review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Brett Linette
Favorite Author: Edgar Allan Poe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brett-linette.html
Latest Review: ACED. by Shea Rose
fav_author_id: 4642

Post by Brett Linette »

Gray got to know the truth about his son? Please don't tell me his son isn't actually his. Is that the secret Cassidy has been keeping from him? That's gonna be hard to read. With that being said, where can I read it? This should be interesting.
Latest Review: ACED. by Shea Rose
Alicia Thompson 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Alicia Thompson 1 »

I I recommend this book to those seeking the true meaning of love beyond lust and physical attraction. It appears I have gotten a clear answer to the question, and I would urge readers to do the same. This is a must-read for those who have the wrong idea of love
Fairooz Aziz
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 23
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Fairooz Aziz »

Even though I just read the review of the book. It is a fantastic read about love between two people who had a son that they love dearly. I should say it is a great book for people who love romantic novels.
Jaspreet kaur 17
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden

Post by Jaspreet kaur 17 »

How Gray know truth about his son?? It seems like he was not his son . Cassidy hide so many things from gray , But they guyz love each other so may be cassidy will tell the exact truth to Gray soon.I am very excited to know everything . I love this book .Amazing book
Last edited by Jaspreet kaur 17 on 07 Dec 2021, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Rema Remmy
Currently Reading:

Post by Rema Remmy »

Was the secret all about Cassidy's life coz according to ur details they knew nothing about their personalities
Nduduzi Shozi
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Nduduzi Shozi »

Great review.. This teaches me that they is more to a relationship and they is more to love than we assume,some things in a relationship are better kept in the dark and some are not but at the end of the day we need to understand the true definition of love
Asiimwe Balaam

Post by Asiimwe Balaam »

Ooo.... Really it's awesome en levitating hope love conquers everybody
Shivansh_Reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shivansh-reviews.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by Shivansh_Reviews »

I think I'll find this book to my liking, although I haven't read romantic novels from some time, this one seems to grab my attention through its title and cover. Thanks for the review.
Immaculate06
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-immaculate06.html
Latest Review: ByTheWay by Dennis Santos

Post by Immaculate06 »

Our individual lives and differences can affect the way we relate with people. The book is suspense-filled, and I love it. Thanks for your review.
Princess Lydia

Post by Princess Lydia »

The relationship between Cassidy and Gray teaches true love that is beyond physical attraction,it is a story between two people who love themselves.Thanks for the review
Liberty356
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liberty356.html
Latest Review: Faults by Orion Gregory

Post by Liberty356 »

What a beautiful review. In fact, I was imagining how Cassidy and Gray love would be so sweet. How I wish Romeo and Juliet also had a son. Love and understanding individual differences is true love.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”