Official Review: Love on the way to area 51 by Leonid Alt

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: Life at the Precipice
Bookshelf Size: 755
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Official Review: Love on the way to area 51 by Leonid Alt

Post by Bertha Jackson »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love on the way to area 51" by Leonid Alt.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you believe in the paranormal and reincarnation? If so, then the book Love on the way to area 51 by Leonid Alt is for you. This short romance follows psychiatrist Dr. Samuel as he travels to meet his friends for a picnic in Area 51. Area 51 is located in Nevada, and there have been sitings of unidentified flying objects and other interesting unexplained events. Dr. Samuel is realistic but believes some of his patients may have nightmares caused by past life experiences. He treats these patients with mirror therapy. Once prominent in ancient Greece, this form of therapy helps individuals communicate with people who have died. Dr. Samuels is a 23-year-old single male who is unable to find the love of his life. He has never met a woman that meets all of his requirements for a lasting relationship. With all of his paranormal experience, Dr. Samuels has no fear of going into Area 51. What happens when Dr. Samuel gets to Area 51? What does Dr. Samuel encounter on his drive to Area 51? Read this fantastic book to find out.

This book has multiple positive aspects. The character development by Mr. Alt is amazing. All of the characters are described physically and psychologically. The reader automatically knows the type of person they are and what they look like. The way Mr. Alt describes the demographics of the AREA 51 scenery allows the reader to visualize the long curvy roads, trees, bushes, animals, and reptiles. The fast-paced plot flows smoothly and is well written.

There are no negative aspects in the book. This short book is a fast read and keeps the reader’s attention with the turn of every page. The non-borderline profanity fits the character perfectly, and the impact on the reader would not have been the same without it.

I believe this book has been edited by a professional editor, as I only found two minor errors that did not distract from my reading pleasure. This book deserves 4 out of 4 stars. There is nothing in the book to justify giving it a lower rating.

I recommend this book to readers over the age of 18 years who are interested in reincarnation and the paranormal. Sex is mentioned in the book, but the content is not descriptive or erotic. The non-borderline profanity in this book makes it unsuitable for younger readers or readers who are sensitive to profanity.

Love on the way to area 51
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Clarissa05
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clarissa05.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Clarissa05 »

Great review. After reading this I think I might be interested in reading this book.
Lover in Love Boy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lover in Love Boy »

Hi.
Area 51 is Good described by u .
I Enjoyed it.
Stay blessed and keep infroming us.
MarveeAman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marveeaman.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by MarveeAman »

Area 51 is already an interesting topic of mine. This is something I'd like to read. Thanks for the review!
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Dr Samuels isn't afraid of Area 51. That's the best part. It's a very interesting story and I would really like to read it. Thank you for a great review!
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I was curious about this as soon as I read he was going for a picnic in Area 51, not the typical picnic spot. Thanks for the great review!
Kanchan Sharma
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanchan-sharma.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Kanchan Sharma »

The review is believable and intriguing. I am eager to read the book.
Mevin Nyamache
Favorite Author: Linnea Tanner
Currently Reading: Butterfly awakens
Bookshelf Size: 36
fav_author_id: 79732

Post by Mevin Nyamache »

I actually love paranormal romance novels, thank you for the review
Chinnu594
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chinnu594 »

I think he is missing from himself and he feels alone in matter of his relationship life so, he needs to find and feel happy and joyful for his rest of his life. In the storyline Dr says that some kind of mirror therapy as known ancient Greeces related therapy which used for his patients and about area 51 it may be true or false about but the solution for it is partner
Lauren Hanna
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Last to Vanish
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-hanna.html
Latest Review: Mamma & Me by Eloisa B. Lucas

Post by Lauren Hanna »

The premise of this book, being at Area 51, is intriguing. I’m glad this was a fast-paced novel that was exciting to read. I look forward to reading this book and finding out what happens. Thank you for your thorough review.
onyii_review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyii-review.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by onyii_review »

I don't believe in paranormal and reincarnation, but I would love to read this. Thanks.
Uzzy_Reviews

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”