Review by Devika Rajesh -- The Binding Stone by Liz D. Marx

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Devika Rajesh
Favorite Book: Void
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-devika-rajesh.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy
Reading Device: B076HWYMJQ

Review by Devika Rajesh -- The Binding Stone by Liz D. Marx

Post by Devika Rajesh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Binding Stone" by Liz D. Marx.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Chloe and Mason thought that they solved everything and was about to enjoy their time together. But, fate had other surprises for them. Fate caught up with them again. This time, the second half of the manataka stone was being auctioned by the red-headed villain Pamela Swan. With the help of the Foster, the Private Investigator and best friend of Mason, they try to unfold the mystery of the second half of the binding stone. They come to know that the curse has not yet lifted. That it's just the beginning. Will they win once again? Will Foster be successful in hiding his feelings for Pamela and focus on the mission? Will Mason let Chloe touch the stone again? Is Pamela the villain everyone thought her to be? Is there anything more for them to discover? Is Pamela hiding something from everyone so that she can make profit? Check out the book to find out.

The book 'The binding stone' by Lizd Marx deals with magic, mystery, fantasy, past life and time travelling. This is the continuation of the book 'The raven's trail' by the same author. This book is focused more on the love story between Pamela and Foster than Chloe and Mason. In this book, we get to know what Pamela's real intentions are and how situations and circumstances can change a person's attitude, behaviour and the way they think. There is a dialogue in this book said by Ami-tolah. And it really moved me. It says, Inaction is an action in itself”. I really liked that quote. I stared at the roof of my room in awe. It's a well said quote. People always turn their backs to the things they don't care about. But that's not what we should think. We have to help everyone in need. And this quote made me realize that.

If you are someone who likes to listen to ancient mysteries, heritage sites and their legends, then there is no book that is going to suit you than this book.

The character formation and plot were well-developed. There were not even a single error in this book, which shows that it is professionally edited. There were a plot twist, suspense and a big surprise. There are no heavy erotic scenes. There was a scene where Pamela and Foster were kissing. But it is not that erotic to make the readers uncomfortable. This book is recommended to the readers of legal age as well as young adults. But make sure you read the first book before laying your hands on this book.

I liked this book more than the first because this book is fully packed with actions and stunts. They were going for a mission, and it was filled with fighting scenes. This book will make a great movie. It's worth it. There is a time travelling scene also. Mystery, action and time travelling together will make a great combination. This book is worth the time you spend on it.

There was literally nothing in this book that I didn't like. The name of the book, and its cover are dashing. And I can't resist myself from giving this book 4 out of 4 stars . This 245 paged book is worth reading, and you won't regret it. I recommend this book to everyone above 15 years of age.

The Binding Stone
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”