Review by Makayla Kessler -- Chameleons by Onyx Gold

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Makayla Kessler
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makayla-kessler.html
Latest Review: Chameleons by Onyx Gold

Review by Makayla Kessler -- Chameleons by Onyx Gold

Post by Makayla Kessler »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Chameleons" by Onyx Gold.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Chameleons by Onyx Gold

** There is erotic content in this book, would only recommend for more mature audiences.

Zia a young literary agent working for the company Spark, tries to hustle to find the next big book that will help her make steps up the corporate ladder. Despite her need to be social and forward for the success of her career she struggles with anxiety which plays a major role in her life. While trying to keep her head down and goals focused forward, she finds herself in the midst of a love triangle. Bryce the office superman is everything Zia has dreamed of. He’s kind, loving, smart, handsome, rich and he likes her! However, while she starts to find interest in a book sent to her by Baxter Leopold, she also begins to realize that her relationship with him may not be as professional as it should be. Finding herself caught in the romantic fairytale with Bryce and an erotic dominating sexual experience with Baxter. She isn’t quite sure what to do as she battles with the guilt, lust, and betrayal of the relationships. Bryce is the one she wants to be with but Baxter lights a fire inside her that’s new and exciting. Eventually Zia soon begins to realize she has found herself in what could be a very dangerous situation. When she finds that she’s caught the attention of a serial killer. Things start to line up and not for the better.

This erotic, romantic, crime, thriller was just what I needed to get me started reading again. This is a book that once you start you won’t put down. The author did a wonderful job of capturing the reader’s attention page after page. The erotic scenes made my spine tingle. The romantic scenes made heart skip. The thrill of finding out who was behind the New York murders kept me on the edge of my seat. The detail and care put into writing each individual character was amazing. Every page well written and captivating. I loved this book. Zia is a charter that I found to be very relatable. She’s hard working, loving and sometimes finds herself in tough situations because of her own desires. I found it to be a very fun easy to read book and would definitely read it again. I would easily give it a 4 out of 4 Stars. Highly Recommend.

Chameleons
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”