Review by Audri_Anne -- Honesty is Key by Tayma Tameem

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Audri_Anne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-audri-anne.html
Latest Review: Honesty is Key by Tayma Tameem

Review by Audri_Anne -- Honesty is Key by Tayma Tameem

Post by Audri_Anne »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Honesty is Key" by Tayma Tameem.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Honesty is Key by Tayma Tameem is a solid 4/4. Here is why:

I would certainly recommend this book to anyone. I cannot express how delightful it was to read and easy to digest. There were times when I went for the rise and it’s those twists and turns that truly make a great book. This is something not found in many novels and I found it here. The plot was well developed and well written. The book tied up all loose ends and resolves in the most adorable way. In fact, I was reminded of a past relationship of mine as well. It makes me glad.

Although there are a few grammatical errors, they are very slight and could go unnoticed by an untrained eye. For example, in chapter 5, there should be a space between the words ‘in’ and ‘front’. Also, a contraction was not correctly made in a dialogue in chapter 20 that should now read “That’s” instead of “That”. Again, there is not much by way of corrections, just a few minor cases here and there, but none of them would affect the flow of the book. The use of English here is fluent though.

There were no sex scenes and nor strong language which I appreciated. This makes to book more accessible to a younger audience. Moreover, the character development here is impressive. Each character is clear and their personalities make them relatable to the readers. The orchestration of the balance between romance and comedy was also excellent. The use of humor was strategic and well placed. The plot was filled with delightful surprises that kept captivating the reader and allowed them to enjoy the characters to a fuller extent. I have no complaints about this. The pure story line is greatly appreciated because now parents would be able to recommend this book to their children and young teens.

Also, the essence of the book was the age-old life lesson about love that resonates with so many. It is this that pulls at the heart strings of the readers as they learn through the experiences of characters they will come to love. Everything about the book was thought out. Nevertheless, this book was a fun read. It would greatly appeal to a young adult and adult audience effortlessly. Again, I rate this book 4/4. It was a lovely read and I am glad to have found it.

Honesty is Key
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”